▫ 4 ▫

Even if I didn't finish eating, I was actually surprised to see Hongjoong there. Maybe he is gonna get pissed at me again and then vanish. 

Although it was not my first thought, it was my probaly 10th thought after the realization hit me, he was sitting on the couch where I had put the knife underneath of. 

I felt a bit worried that he would find it but there was NO way he would. 

Right?

"Make sure to close the door, it's important. As you can tell by the urgency I called you in." Honjoong explains and I close the door. Then a small click came from the door assuming it locked.

"What is it?" I asked him and he stood up. His suit was neatly without any creases and his tie was messy ruining his whole look.

"You are being too nice. Stop trying to be best friends with everyone. You are a whore understand that. Don't ask any fucking questions, don't talk in between conversations that you don't belong in. Most important shut the fuck up." Honjoong practiclly insults me and I scoff. I put my hand on my forehead. 

I start to laugh crazily and he looks at me without any reaction. "You're fucking funny. I don;t give a fuck about your shit. Do whatever to me kill me even. I don't give a fuck either. Maybe you should shut the fuck up."

"The fuck did you just say to me?" Hongjoong replies calmly. He removes his jacket and places it on the couch. He then starts to uncuff his shirt. "You speak like you have rights when you enter this home. This is my home, I can do whatever, but can you do whatever. I'll make you suffer to a point so close to death. You would be practically begging to be dead but you will suffer in my heads being alive. Even police are scared to enter MY area. If I have that much power how much would you have?"

"I'm not scared of you." I tell him straight up and he laughs. He then grabs my hand and pushes me onto the bed. I lay on my back on the bed and he stood in front of me looking down at me.

"You sure look like it." Hongjoong smirks and his eyes glisten in the sun. 

I thought his members said he was nice. 

"Just leave me alone." I push him almost reaching the door. 

Of course I was in heels and he grabbed me. I try to kick him and stand up but he was still holding onto my leg. With one hand. Crazy amount of strength his grip has. Even while he had my leg I managed to get the door and it was unlocked. Someone unlocked it. Mingi stood there in complete shock. Hongjoong's hand let go of my leg and I stand up in pain. 

"Are you o-." Mingi wants to ask but he gets cut off by Hongjoong.

"Yes she is fine." Hongjoong fixes his shirt and recuffs it. "She just needs to understand how to listen to instructions." 

"I don't to listen to shit!" I shout and run past Mingi and make it barely to the elevator. Then someone grips me tightly. I was going mad. I couldn't move it as I knew the body guards had caught me.

They take me back to the room and they enter as the door was already open.

"Sir. Y/N was trying to escape." The guy said and I kicked his shin and he didn't let go of me.

"Let me go you fuckers!" I scream and Hongjoong nods to the guards. They turn me around and continue to drag me. 

I was tooken downstairs and then tooken down a large set of stairs. There were extremely dim lights. One of the guards got the keys to something that looked like cages. One of them opened it and they put me there. They closed it and I was confused. 

What the fuck was happening?

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed on the top of my lungs and nothing happened. I grabbed onto the bars and it felt like I was some sort of convicted criminal.

After calling out for a few more 10 minutes there was nothing. I was hopeless.

I sat there on the floor and I was cold. I hugged my legs and I just cried. 

I had no hope getting out of here.

-Time Skip Next Day-

I woke up to the sound of creaking. I saw a maid and she gave me food. I didn't feel like eating. I haven't eaten ever since. She smiled at me and she looked like she was at the bridge of tears.

"Good Morning Ms. Y/N. I see you haven't eaten dinner. Please eat something. I hate seeing people who are sad." The maid smiled and I sat up and she took a step into the cell thing. She puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks. But it's just been hell ever since I was here." I tell and I feel my eyes tear up. That's all I have been doing recently. Cry and cry.

"Please eat something. You look so thin." She smiled and I took a sip of the tea. I ate some and she left looking super down.

-Time Skip 2 days later-

The maid came here everyday and its been a few days. I think I lost track. She was so nice and she was working as a maid in hell.

"Good morning, Ms. Y/N. Have you been eating well?" She asked and she came again with my breakfast.

"What time is it?" I ask her and she looks at her watch.

"It's 9:45 am." She asked me and she put the food on the small table in the room.

"Can you help me escape? Please, miss." I beg her and she looks around and she doesn't look at me.

"I can't Mrs. Kim. I'm-." I cut her off.

"I'll be back I promise. Please." I continue to beg her and she finally agrees. I get into the cart underneath and she takes me outside. She acts like she's throwing away garbage.

"Be back ok." She smiles forcefully and puts her hand on my cheek.

"I will. Also, I'm sorry." I smiled at her. I wasn't planning to come back. Once I'm set free I will go forever. This is my chance. I ran and it was a small hill. I ran down it and my body felt weird running. I ran until I saw a car about 150 feet away from the house. I waved my hand and I ran in the road and I didn't see the driver and I stopped in front of the car.

"Please get me out of here. I got kidnap-." I stop my words by seeing who got out of the car. I ran forward and I turned and he was still chasing me causing me to trip. I fall onto a rock and everything is blurry.

-Hongjoong P.O.V-

I walked to Y/N and she was knocked out. Blood was coming out of her temple. How did she get out though. I carried her and put her in my car. She lied there and before starting the car I just stared at her.

"How the fuck did she escape?" I ask myself out loud and get back into my car driving back home with her laying in the back unconscious.