▫ 2 ▫

As I continued to search for things to break anything with. I could not find anything. I failed to find anything. 

He knew. He searched the room already and cleared it out. I knew that I couldn't do anything and I sat on the bed helplessly. There was nothing I could do. I tried to smash the window with my hand but it was too thick.

As time passed just crying and staring outside at the sky. The colors of the sky changed and it was already sunset. I know I can't give up. I wanted this nightmare to be over. 

I got back up to continue to searching for something breakable, I found something small and sharp that could injure Hongjoong. I held it tight in my fist as I heard the the door unlock. Even though it made me fall back and he leaned on the side of the door frame. 

"Really, I am a mafia leader. I have bulletproof glass." He chuckles and he found it funny. Why does he find this so fucking funny.

"Leave me the fuck alone." I say my throat was dry, I was being tourted here without water and food. He has a evil grin pasted on his face as he comes closer. I remove the thing from my fist and reveal it to him. He points at it making a suprised face.

"So small, good luck killing me with that." He says and pulls out his elegant designed knife from his pocket. He flips it open and it reflects in the sun that was setting. I move back and hit the wall. His wrist presses on the wall and I looked so small next to him with that knife of his.

He glares into my soul, he puts his hand on my hand that was holding the sharp tool pushing it down. It falls out of my hand and my hand starts to feel tingly numb. I could only stare him in the eye. It felt as if his glare was making me remove my soul.

"Please don't do this..." I beg him and he smirks. His hand didn't budge. I wanted to fight back but there was no use. I was gonna get killed. I repeat myself again, "Please don't do this to me..." 

He finally lets go and grabs the tool off the floor.

"Guess I forgot to hide something." He says and puts it in his pocket. He stands up and fixes his suit again. I noticed it was another suit he decided to wear. My hand was numb and I try to shake the pain away although I was glued in the same place. 

Hongjoong goes into this room which was locked before. It looked like a closet and he takes out a dress and throws it on the bed.

"Wear it we are going out," Hongjoong orders and I look at him. 

He looks annoyed. I couldn't move my body, I felt frozen. "I don't want to go with you. Kill me."

My voice was almost gone and he laughed. "I don't fucking care. Get dressed."

"You can't force me," I tell him and he smiles showing his teeth. He looked pissed at his point. His hand traces his tie and loosens it.

"You're stressing me." He says and places his hand on his forehead. "Stop being a puny little bitch. Nothing bad will happen if you just do what I say. If you listen to me you can fucking leave and live your little melodrama life. Do what I fucking say." He turns his back and walks to the door and grabs the knob. "I'll wait outside." 

He leaves the room and I stare at the dress. I really do want to go home. Pretend this nightmare never happened. So I got dressed.

 So I got dressed