▫15▫

I walked around the garden and looked at the flowers that were starting to wilt a little. These ones had less water in them. I got a small amount of water and poured it around the flower.

"Y/N! There you are." Wooyoung called for me and I turned around and he was Hongjoong.

"Um... So I need to go out for a little while." He says and he doesn't make eye contact with me.

"How long?" I ask him and he looks at his hands.
"For about a few months." He says and I felt my heart start to beat faster. If he was gone for a few months then when I gave birth he wouldn't be there.

"When are you leaving?" I felt my tears wanting to rush out of my eyes but I was holding them back.

"In a few days. Im sorry baby." He says and I push his hand off of my shoulder. I walk away about to cry but I try and hold it in. I go to the kitchen and I drink some water to drain away from the tears.

"Y/N... Don't cry." I heard Wooyoung's soft voice and I looked at him with a pang of small guilt.

"Wooyoung you won't understand. Just-." I stepped away and these emotions were not staying in the words were just spilling out of my mouth. I go to our room and I sit on the bed. I looked out as I stared at Wooyoung and Hongjoong through the slight crack from the curtains. Hongjoong looked at the window and he saw me and waved. I ignored it, closing the curtains and I fell asleep.

-Time Skip 2 days-

Hongjoong was packing and it was making me so sad because I know something bad will happen. I don't know if I love him though. He walked to me and he re-thought his choice. I saw his reflection in the window.

"I'm gonna leave tomorrow. I'm sorry," he says and I don't look at him. I leave the room and if he was gonna be gone for 1 month that's fine. 2 months that's fine. 3 months I can't. He can't leave me when I give birth. I don't think the baby will survive if I don't have love and support from someone who brought me love and care when he was being mean. He showed me the light to my brother. Maybe it's for the better...

-Time Skip Next Day-

Hongjoong was leaving and he looked at me with tears and I hugged him only for a few seconds.

"Alright bye, guys!" He says and he leaves into the car.

"Bye Hongjoong..." I say through my tears in a soft voice. I leave and I sit on the bed that Hongjoong and I slept on. The place where we had fought and we had loved each other. I decided to take a shower. I showered and I wore,

I walked out of the room and I took my keys and I drove to the mall

I walked out of the room and I took my keys and I drove to the mall. I bought some clothes for my pregnancy and I saw things and I bought them for Hongjoong too. I drove back home and I walked to my room almost walking into Yunho.

"What's wrong Y/N?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nothing is wrong. Goodbye." I said and I moved out of his way and I needed to tell the other members. I planned what to say to the other members. I will tell them next month. Maybe after my appointment tomorrow.

-Time Skip Next Day-

I went to the hospital and I got my stomach checked and they did the routine as usual. I smiled at the nurse and she saw that my baby was healthy. I went back home and I put the pictures of my baby in the drawer.

-Time Skip 2 months-

Ok. So I didn't tell them last month and this month I am gonna tell them. Everyone was sitting in the living room and I threw the pictures of the baby from all my appointments on the coffee table. They all looked at them and San looked at me with a small disappointed face and he also looked at me with happiness.

"How many months are you?" He asked and I smiled a tiny bit.

"4 months. I tried everything to cover my stomach. I am so tired of that so I decided to tell you." I said and they all looked at the pictures still.

"Is this why you didn't want Hongjoong to go?" Yeosang asked me and I nodded my head slightly.

"It broke my heart because he wouldn't be here on the day," I tell them and I sit down and I look at the picture. I put my hand on my stomach feeling a small kick.

"The baby is kicking," I say looking at my stomach and San stood up and put my hand on my stomach feeling the kick.

"So Hongjoong is the father?" Jongho asked and I nodded.

-Time Skip 2 Months-

"6 months already! Let's see what the gender is." The doctor says and San went with me and he was standing outside.

"Congrats it's, a boy." She says and I smile. I felt some joy in me.

"Thank you so much doctor," I tell her and she smiles at me.

"You changed your mind about the baby didn't you?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"Yeah, I did. I really felt that I was worrying about nothing." I tell her and she hugs me. I walked out of the room and San was standing there.

"Are you the..." The doctor didn't finish her sentence allowing San to finish it.

"The brother. Hello." He shakes her hand and she hands me the picture of the baby.

"Well, congrats because Y/N is gonna give birth to a boy." The doctor walks away and I hug San.

"Let's throw a party. Don't tell the members the gender." San says and he pinches my cheeks and we go home.

-Time Skip 2 days-

We set up the baby shower. We were all just vibing. It felt weird without Hongjoong. It's his kid. But he isn't here.

"Alright, everyone! It's the gender reveal time!" San said and I was handed a balloon and it was black. Seonghwa handed me a thumbtack and I stabbed into the balloon and it blew up with blue confetti everyone.

"Why is it blue? So stereotypical. I'm having a boy!" I said and everyone laughed and I wanted to hear Hongjoong's laugh.

"Too bad Hongjoong isn't here," Mingi said and I pushed him and he almost fell.

"Shut up Mingi. Go back to Oneus." I say and he eye-rolled.

"They are friends, not some bad gang trying to murder us," Mingi says and he walks away.

"Y/N smile! This video is gonna be for Hongjoong when he comes back!" Wooyoung was recording and I smiled.

"Hongjoong please be back soon," I say to the camera and Wooyoung shows the camera to me and him.

"Your little baby is gonna be waiting in his crib," Wooyoung said before he walked away.

"Yeah, he is... Without Hongjoong will he even survive?" 

Ah~ Ok so I was working on this one and I don't know why the Oneus thing just came to my mind when I was typing this lol