▫18▫

"San I'm not in the mood to do anything," I said to him and he scoffed. I put my hand on my face as I sat down in the wheelchair. He was taking me somewhere. I was still feeling weak and I am still young and I don't think I was ready to experience giving birth. As San waited for the elevator to come we were talking about things.

"So are you excited to go back home?" San asked and I saw the reflection of the elevator and him standing there. He had the earpiece in and he never did. We waited for the elevator and I was impatient because I noticed. The elevator opened and he rolled the wheelchair into the elevator. I looked at the doors as it closed and then turned my body to him.

"You're still doing the mafia things right?" I asked him and he looks at me and he shakes his head. "Dont lie to me."

"Im not. I promise I am not." He said and I eye-rolled knowing he was lying. He put his hands over my eyes and I was confused. Then I felt a cloth being wrapped around my eyes.

"You're seriously doing this? San stop." I said and I tried to take the blindfold off but San made sure my hands didn't move. It was suspicious. What if it wasn't San. There was a security camera in here hopefully.

"Y/N. Calm down." San said and the elevator doors opened and I felt the sun on my body. I'm guessing outside somewhere. I felt the weight on my hands lift off so I can move my hands freely. I twisted my wrists. I heard Hongjoong's voice.

"You can take off your blindfold," Hongjoong said and I smiled. I was excited to see the world because I finally got dismissed, I think. I do as he says and I see the bright decorations and the flowers. I saw all of ATEEZ there and I was confused but happy at the same time.

"What is going on?" I asked him and Hongjoong kneeled down to me. He pecked my lips and I saw the members turn around or cover their eyes as Hongjoong did that.

"I love you and you love me. The love story starts with a girl being kidnapped. Now he has successfully fallen in love with her. But he hasn't succeeded in properly get married to her..." He stops and I was confused and unamused. "That's why... I wanted to ask you one more time. Will you marry me. Our happy family will be an official one."

Hongjoong smiled brightly and I saw him kneel down and he took out a ring. I was in bad shape and he was proposing to me.

"I'm a complete mess and you still love me?" I asked him through my tears and he hugs me. I hug him back and I cry in his arms.

"I will forever love you." He said and I eye-rolled a little bit and he looks at me in my eyes. "Remember that. We have a happy family and we keep a happy family."

"Ok. I will promise I will show the best. Now you promise me." I said and he was taken aback and Wooyoung, San, Mingi, and Yunho were about to start cheering but then the words that came out of my mouth stopped them.

"Promise you what exactly?" Hongjoong stopped and I lifted my eyebrows and he wiped the tears on my face.

"Stop killing people to your amusement. Only if they did something bad kill them. Otherwise don't." I said to him and he looked down hesitant.

"Alright. I promise." Hongjoong agrees and all the members were shocked by his words and he kissed me. I kissed him back and Jungho walked around with the camera and we were celebrating. He put the ring on my finger and I put it on him too.

"Forever together..." I said to him and we rested our foreheads on each other.

-Time Skip Wedding Day-

I was getting ready and I couldn't stop thinking about the day. The maid helped me get ready,

I was wearing an elegant dress and I finished a while ago

I was wearing an elegant dress and I finished a while ago. Someone knocks at the door and the maids and I exchange looks. I let them open it and I saw San. He stood there with a smile.

"Hi Y/N. How are you feeling? You're getting married properly this time." San asked me and he laughed at the last part. I smiled and he hugged me and Jongho came and took our pictures.

"I feel good. I am so excited. I never thought that I would get married. I feel I found someone who I actually love and someone who brought me to my own brother." I said and I hugged myself and I looked at Jongho and he stopped taking pictures.

"You guys are such good siblings." Jongho fake cries as an excuse to leave the room and we both laugh cause we know his bad acting.

-Time Skip Saying Our Vows-

We were saying the vows and we kissed. Mingi was holding our child. We took a family picture and we were showing the best sides of us. Not the mafia family side. Seonghwa congratulated us on some food and we went to eat.

"I'm glad to be married to Y/N," Hongjoong said and he put his glass up.

"I'm glad to be married to Hongjoong," I replied and I looked at Hongjoong.

"I'm glad to have found my sister," San says and he puts his glass up.

"I'm glad to be an uncle now," Jongho says and we all laugh and he raises his glass.

"I'm glad to make a new friend," Seonghwa said while still being sane.

"I'm glad that Hyung fed us some food," Mingi said and we all looked at them both. We all laughed and Wooyoung raised his glass.

"I'm glad that you guys arent arguing," Wooyoung says and my hand was getting tired.

"I'm glad that Hongjoong Hyung isn't a mess anymore," Yunho says and I switch my hands looking at Hongjoong.

"I'm glad to be the only sane one," Yeosang says and I was laughing so hard at that one.

"ONE TWO THREE!"

"CHEERS!"

I was finally married I found someone. I have a kid. I am finally happy. It's the end for me now.

-This is the end, thanks for reading and waiting. I know my mental health isn't at the best but I still try! thank you so much! I love you guys so much!!!!-