- S2/3 -

I got ready and I made sure that Mia was fine with it. I wore,

I showed my outfit to Hongjoong and he shook his head

"Where did you even get the dress from, babe?" Hongjoong asked and it was one of my old dresses. I don't even know where I got it.

"Please can I wear it? Only for you?" I asked and winked. He smirked and put his finger to his lip and nodded. I walked out wearing a jacket covering myself. We went in the car with a bunch of bodyguards there. Hongjoong and I went in a car together and I said bye to Mia and Jongho. I played with my hands nervous for some reason. Mia was so cool about it. It's kind of weird. I looked at my dress but it wasn't even that showy. I don't know what he meant. At Least I had confidence wearing it that's it.

"Are you thinking about something?" Hongjoong looked at me with a concerned face. I shook my head and turned my head to the window seeing the pretty city view as we drove on the bridge. "You're really quiet."

"Does that mean something, detective Joong?" I asked him with a hint of attitude but with care in return.

"You're so cute. Make sure not to drink too much and hang out with some random-." Hongjoong went on and I stopped him.

"I know babe. You told me this already so many times. But thanks for caring." I said and Hongjoong was the only one in my heart.

"That's right..." He said slightly guilty and I laughed. I held his hand and he held my hand in return. He leaned over to me and kissed me on my cheek. The driver was able to see what we were doing but he fiddled with my fingers. We arrived and we exited the car with people looking at us. People bowed and got out of our way as we walked. The other guys behind me and Hongjoong. We went to the bar/club part of the hotel. We sat down as we saw people partying and drinking and all. We sat down at one of the tables where we can see everything from above. The guards blocked the stairs and Honjoong was acting like he was meeting up with someone who was part of the mafia.

"Hello. I-I am Minjoo. Nice to meet you." She said smiling brightly. Hongjoong ignored her and I hit his arm with my elbow and he nodded his head at her. San was there and he was awkward.

"So you are San's younger sister, right?" She asked looking at me with interest and I nodded my head. The other members sat together with her awkwardly.

"Minjoo. What's your love story with San?" Yunho asked curiously and I looked slightly away from him. It was probably something personal that they didn't want to share.

"We actually met. We are really close friends from before." Minjoo said and I nodded my head and San agreed. I saw Hongjoong's eyes move towards San's hand. Hongjoong seemed already pissed.

"Um... I'm going to get some drinks. Hongjoong is coming to." I said grabbing his collar and then I let go as I walked away. We exit the room together with the members looking since there were waiters.

"What the hell Hongjoong? Be nice. Show you at least slightly careful." I said to him since he was doing this to my own brother who seems happy with someone.

"Maybe they could have gotten a love life like us and none of this would have happened," Hongjoong said back in return and I looked at him confused.

"That made no fucking sense. Make sure to change your attitude before Mia and I leave the house." I was pissed by his actions. San would end up hating me if he knew that I wasn't able to convince Hongjoong.

"How can I show affection to something which I'm not used to," Hongjoong said and I placed my hand on my head.

"Didn't I already convince you? Why are you acting like this?" I asked him and grabbed his shirt. I was close to his face and I was tired of arguing. I let go of his shirt and we both stayed silent.

"I know, babe..." He said and I ignored him.

"J-Just leave if you don't want to see this. Make sure Mia is doing good." I said and I walked to get the drinks I promised. Hongjoong grabbed my hand and he pulled me into his arms and he kissed my lips. I pushed him slightly away since he was on a ban from sex until he made up with San and accepted their relationship. I slightly pushed him away but he didn't break from the kiss. He continued kissing and I accidentally let out a tear. He noticed since our cheeks were touching slightly.

"See something is wrong." He said and he wiped the tears that came out of my mouth.

"Why the mafia?" I said slightly and he pulled me into a hug as I let out my tears.

"What about the mafia?" Hongjoong asked worried and confused. I felt his voice crack a little bit. I looked at him and slightly laughed.

"It's nothing. Just make sure that San feels better." I said and wiped my tears quickly and I took his hand and we went to get the drinks. We brought them back and sat back down. Hongjoong actually listened. Minjoo was actually kind of nice. We all decided to go party and we were just dancing and many guys were trying to get me. Drunk to the "slightest" which was about 4 shots. I was completely wasted. I actually danced back with someone and he tried to take me home. Hongjoong noticed and the guy was trying to grind up against me.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hongjoong shoved the guy and I fell into his eyes. I let out a drunk laugh and Hongjoong held me in his arms.

"Let's go, babe," Hongjoong said and we started walking out as the music faded. I felt my body want to fall down. That's when I closed my eyes and everything went black.

-Hongjoong P.O.V-

I took Y/N to a room to cool off. She was asleep as soon as I put her on the bed. I smiled and then I picked her back up fixing her dress. Her dress was up and it was showing her undergarment. I closed my eyes and I fixed it. She tugged me onto her with all her energy. I was shocked. But the fact I was over her.

"Come on babe.... Let's do it. It's been a while.'' Her drunk self said and I laughed. She was drunk and speaking out of her mind. I need to respect her space.

"You'd be mad once you wake up as Y/N knowing that I fucked drunk Y/N," I said to her clearly and she sighed and turned to her side.

"You're so boring..." She said and she was asleep at this point. She fell asleep so fast. How many times have we been so close to fucking at this point but never did? A lot.