S2/10

Aye, I'm back! Finally, I could start writing. I was on a break. I finally am back. I am still and doing well and not so well. I will try to get updates as fast as I can. I was gone for a whole year and I will try to bring back what I will lose. My goal is before my birthday I shall finish this book or start a new part. TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT ILY!

------------------- **

I stared at the road and we needed a pass in order to get through this thing. I stared at the door and then I looked at Jongho. 

"We're gonna make a stop somewhere here. Just keep following me." I said into the earpiece and I turned my car into another alley.

"Where are we going?" Jongho asked as I continued driving and it was a slightly bumpy road. It took about 20 minutes to drive back to the place we needed to be at. We made it to this mansion with the other houses so it looked completely normal in this rich neighborhood.

"Welcome to paradise backup," I said and smiled as I exited the car. We went into it and we made sure that everything was good. We set up our things and I got fake passes and we didn't need to order anything except forging these ID cards to get through. I guess only a few of us needed it. I needed it to get in. Jongho got his computer adjusted on his lap and I remembered how many cars there were. 4 cars total and that meant 4 people needed cars. Which were the drivers.

"Make one for Yunho, Seonghwa and San."

"Make an ID for them? Uh... There's a small problem with that." He sighed and looked at the computer. He opened some pages filled with numbers and I stared at them.

"What is the problem? There are always problems. Just tell me." I started to crack my knuckles in stress. I just didn't want to waste any time.

"I need a sample for the ID. I don't know if it will work." Jongho stated and I smacked my hand on the wheel. "Hyung. I am currently working on the website thing. I am trying to get into their system. I think I can break into their internet which can give me a lot of things. Also, it's easier. I can try to forge them but we would need to get something to make the ID. I can't make them here in the car."

"Shit. Since we are near the location we can get the internet. Maybe I can get Wooyoung to get the forged versions. Send it to him and he'll get it forged and we can handle it." I said and bit my lip slightly, continuing to stress about Y/N. She doesn't deserve me. I can't believe I did things to her. She probably doesn't even feel pain there. I gave her the worst pain. I stared at the dark sky and looked at the time. It was midnight around 1:30 am. That's the normal time for mafia members to get outside and do some basic things like robbing in alleyways or have meetings.

"I finished imma and sent it over to Wooyoung," Jongho said. He looked at me with confirmation. I nodded at him and I looked in his direction out the window.
"Alright. I just wanna see what's happening over there." I said and even though we were seeing people come from the abandoned area in the back of the rich neighborhood. They threw their hoods on and they loaded their guns as they walked together and laughed. "I think they're leaving. Everyone is there because it's perfect to strike."

"Maybe the daytime might be bright but the nighttime is hard to see. We should get Y/N while we have the chance." Jongho added and I nodded. I turned on my earpiece and I told Wooyoung that Jongho was sending the forged things. He needed to get those forged.

"I've never seen you so attached after such a long time," Jongho said as we waited. I looked at him with a disgusted glare.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and then turned back to look at the sky. I was stressed and the stars reminded me of Mina. She's so perfect. Just like her mother.

"I don't know. Whenever you had a girl and they left. You never cared." He said and he looked at his window once I turned to look at him.

"Well... She was... I really don't know." I said and I turned my head to my phone that was lying there. I took it and I stared at it. I threw it in the back and we waited for Wooyoung to come back. Jongho was getting through the computer and he was

"How did they figure out about Y/N though. Was it just a weak spot? They could have planned for so long. San's identity was revealed too." I was a little worried since they could do anything since they hold San and our mafia's identity.

"I'm back. Imma drops it to you off at your window." Wooyoung said through the earpiece and I replied back Flatley.

"Yeah. Sure. Drop the ones for each of us."

"Got it," Wooyoung responded and he came to the window and he passed the cards.

"We're leaving now. Get ready. If anything happens. You got back up. Time to get my wife and kids." I said in a low voice at the end.

"My sister and niece as well," San said in response. He was as broken as me. I know he held it in for her. He wouldn't cry because he didn't lose her yet. San doesn't act like it but he's been really helpful in this situation. I really... he's amazing. Seriously.

"Let's get it. No more wasting time." Mingi said happily through the earpiece. I smiled knowing they aren't just my mafia members. They're my friends. My best friends. My family. I just know they will forever keep them to my heart.

"Thanks seriously," I said and chuckled as I started driving.

"I started this mess. I want to finish it." San said and he took a deep sigh. I looked at the road and I saw Y/N standing there. It was imagination but... I missed her.

"You did nothing, don't put yourself down for it," I replied to him. He was happier with me. I felt like because of the Y/N situation he didn't like me back then.

"Yay brother bonding!" Yunho budded in once again.

"Anyways, enough talking. Can we focus on the mission?" Yeosang added along and I just laughed slightly. I felt good. We arrived at the place. We were going different ways and Yunho and Seonghwa were sneaking in. While Yeosang, Mingi, San, and Wooyoung got into one car. I got ready to speak to the guard. I showed my ID as I pulled up. The guard looked at me. He made eye contact. He looked at me back and forth from the ID.

"Name? Why are you here and where are you coming from?" He asked and I stared at him, putting my hand on the opened window door.

"Jung Yueon. I'm tired from coming and blowing up shit. I was getting rid of ATEEZ. I heard they are still around trying to get their lives back together. But I'm with my gang. The other car behind me." I said and he looked at me and nodded. He let me in and the other members were getting in too. I looked at Jongho and we went in. We were getting closer to the entrance gate. I got out of the car and I looked at the code on the door. I opened the door based on the numbers that Jongho pulled out before.

"It opened," I said slightly without catching attention from the security camera nearby. "Here we come."

--------------**

PS: Thank you for waiting it means a lot to me :D -Mars