- S2/13 final

HAPPY NEW YEARS BABIES!!! SORRY A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON AND I FINALLY GOT THE GUTS TO POST IT. ITS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS FOR A WHILE BUT IT HASNT GONE THRU AS MUCH EDITING SO HERE YOU GO!

We were all sitting together for breakfast. It was silent the whole time since Mina was here and Y/N wasn't.

"So... Mina, which uncle is the best? Do you wanna get ice cream with me today?" Yeosang asked politely, trying to lift up the dark mood.

"Uh... You Yeosang Uncle!" She smiled happily and hugged Yeosang. I smiled slightly seeing her so happy. I wish we could forget what happened. Mina turned her head quickly away from hugging Yeosang and yelled. "Mommy!"

"Y/N join us for breakfast." Mingi requested and she looked at him and gulped. She could never say no to Mingi or Yeosang.

"Sorry. Not today." She said smiling and looking away. Where was she going somewhere? But she seemed like she would come back so I didn't comment.

"Alright, just make sure to eat," San said and I looked at him. He stood up and walked to her. She looked at him as he walked. He opened his arms to her and she hugged him right away.

"Tell her worth. Make sure she's happy with her life. Make her forget about it. Or at least keep it away from her." Wooyoung whispered to me.

"I don't know how to make a big statement," I whispered back to him. He smiled and shook his head.

"No, you know for sure." Wooyoung stopped talking and shoved some food into his mouth and wiped his mouth with a tissue. He got up and left, leaving me in thought. San got up finishing his dish and I quickly ate my food and went after him. I stopped him and walked alongside him.

"Is there something wrong with you and Y/N?" San asked and played with his lighter as a fidget.
"Not really. But yeah." I told him but there was no use in lying. "San. What do you think Y/N will like?"

"Give her time. Let her rest. Did you not see what happened to her out there. She needs to process. Please don't trigger anything in her. I will personally slit your throat if you do." He stopped walking just to say that.

"Alright," I said and put my hands up acting innocent and I bit my lip slightly. I went to our bedroom. I locked the door and I grabbed the gun from the closet and made sure it was loaded with bullets. I smiled and I hid it again and I heard a knock. I went and opened the door and saw Y/N's innocent face. She's so pretty.

"Y/N! How are you feeling?" I asked her and put my hands on her shoulders gently. She flinched slightly and moved my hands.

"It still hurts." She whispered and leaned in for a hug. I hugged her and wanted to hug her so tight but I couldn't. "I'm sorry if I am being a bitch, you guys."

"What no. You're not. Do you want to go somewhere with me and clear your mind?" I didn't let go and for some reason, I felt some dark emotion. Like I'm the one who did the wrong thing.
"Watch the sunset on the roof. Just you and me?" She was still hugging me and she was resting her head on my body which made my heart flutter.

"I'll go change my bandages." She said breaking the hug.
"Do you want me to help?" I asked her and she looked me in the eyes. She seemed confident and I hoped I wouldn't make her answer with pressure.

"Uh... Sure." She said quietly and she took my hand and she was taking me to the bathroom. She reached for the aid kit and grabbed it and handed it to me. She took me back to the main room and she closed the door and locked it. She grabbed the aid kit from my hands and she threw it on the bed. She took off her sweater she was wearing. I closed my eyes and I opened it slightly and her scars were visible. She was in her bra only and I felt like I was invading her.

"Are you okay with me looking?" I asked and then closed my eyes making sure.

"Yeah, then how are you gonna take the bandages off. I removed the one around her waist slowly trying not to hurt her. I took off the patches and I touched the ones that were never covered. I put the lotion medicine on her back and rubbed it softly around her back and I could tell by her jerking it hurt.

"I'm so sorry baby," I said to her and she turned her around slightly.

"It's fine." She said and turned back. I put on the bandages and covered all her scars. I can't believe they did this to her.

-Time Skip 6:45 pm & Y/N P.O.V-

I rested my back slowly on the back of the chair. I looked at Hongjoong. His face was glued to the sky.
"Remember when I left for a mission. The tapes wanna watch them?" He asked politely. His chair was close to me as we watched the orange disappear into the dark.

"After the sunset," I said to him. My voice hurt a lot because of what they did to me. They drugged me multiple times and it still has a lasting effect. I coughed a little and I saw Hongjoong turn his head so quickly.

"Are you okay? I'm gonna go get you some water." Hongjoong reacted so fast that I let out a laugh. I grabbed his wrist.

"Get the tapes on the way," I said smiling and I sat on the chair as the wind hit my ear. I closed my eyes slightly listening to the tiny sounds around me. I opened my eyes after hearing a sound come from behind me. I knew it was Hongjoong. I turned my head and he got some water and some tapes. He set up the screen and projector and I never felt so happy. He made me smile and made jokes as he set up. He was struggling and I found it cute. He finally got it set up and I took a sip of the water. We watched the tapes together and held hands. I'm finally feeling alive again.

"Y/N. I love you. I'm sorry for being the worst person to you." His head turned to me and I lost my attention away from the tapes.

"Hongjoong. I forgive you. I found San and I found you. I'm happy to also have Mina." I said to him. He grabbed the back of my head and he pulled me closer. His lips touched mine and we both kissed. I missed his soft side. I can't believe I'm happy.