S2/12

-Y/N P.O.V-

My body is aching. I felt numb and I walked straight into our bedroom and went shower. I rubbed off all the dirt. Washed my hair and made sure I was clean. I came out and wrapped myself gently around with a towel. I walked to the mirror and stared at myself. I was clean but scars were visible. I slowly reached my scar on my right shoulder. I touched it, twitching my body. My eyes closed immediately, tightly remembering that Minjoo did it to me. I looked at my hair that was tucked behind my ear. I saw blood dripping from behind there. I touched the back of my ear in pain and I cleaned all my cuts with bandages. I sighed and opened the mirror and grabbed the aid kit. I put some cream on my arm and then I wrapped my bruised shoulder with a huge roll of bandages. Struggling slightly I almost knocked over the aid kit and I took the bandages and put them where I had cuts. I also put it behind my ear. I stared at myself and I covered my arm with my shirt and I wore my clothes. I covered the back of my ear with my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror to see if I was cut free anywhere else. Felt super sick all of a sudden and I just walked out of the bathroom.
"Babe." Hongjoong called for me and he grabbed my hand. He pulled my arm close to me and he smiled. "I missed you so much."

"Hongjoong..." I slightly let out his name from my mouth. He put his finger on my lips and he put his other arm around the back of my neck. I ached in pain and he seemed to notice. I moved his arm away from me and I walked away from him. He didn't seem to stop me. I looked behind me as I walked out the room. I closed the door behind me. I went to the kitchen making sure there were no staff there. I grabbed a bottle of alcohol. I quickly went upstairs and I walked to the rooftop. I sat on the chair that was set there. I stared at the dark sky and closed my eyes. I felt tears come out of my eyes and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I broke open the bottle and started drinking it. I chugged it down even in pain. I endured it. For some reason I felt my life fall apart. Visually representing it. I threw the rest of the alcohol bottle and it shattered on the floor.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice. I wiped my mouth and wiped my eyes. Adjusting my voice so it didn't sound like I was crying. Obviously I was having a breakdown.

"Yeah... I'm fine." I said and I got up and my arm hurt a lot. I should have not done that. I felt so much regret at the moment. I saw it was San and I walked past him. I went back to my bedroom. I saw Hongjoong sleeping there. So many years with him. The only thing I got out of it. Bad luck and love. I stared at him in the bed and he turned around. I looked at him and he looked right back at me. Even though the room had dim lighting I still could see he was looking at me.

"No need to worry about Mina. I put her to sleep." Hongjoong spoke smoothly. He got up and he opened his arms.

"I wanna hug you." He said and I walked slowly to him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. He then laid on me on the bed gently beside him. He put the blanket over me and hugged me, loosening the hug. He kissed my neck and I turned my body to him and I hugged him back.

"Baby..." I softly said and he nudged his head a little. "I don't think it's safe for Mina."

"What are you talking about?" He was kind of confused. He understood the idea but I guess he was making sure.

"I don't want Mina to get injured or you especially." I spoke softer and he chuckled.

"Well then we will teach her what everyone in the mafia would know." I glanced at him as he spoke. He was calm and he just was a devil coated in sugar.

"The thing is... I don't want her involved in any of the mafia stuff." I tried to explain by finding the right words. He just smiled.

"It's okay if you have that view. We'll just let Mina decide when she is much older. But for protection we should teach her self-defense." He grabbed my hand and kissed my lips softly. "It's okay. I love you."

"Me too..." I said and we both dozed off to sleep hugging each other.

-Hongjoong P.O.V-

I woke up and it was early like 8 am. I guess I could say it was early since we tired out ourselves last night. I saw Y/N sleeping and some white part under her shirt was revealing. It must be the bandage. I slowly removed it off her without removing her shirt or waking her up. I went to the bathroom and slowly moved her arm and I saw the big bruise. I put some medicine on it and I re-wrapped it even if it was hard. She moved a little bit but she seemed to do fine. Being as gentle as possible I wanted to make sure she was doing fine. I finished it and I noticed a bandage behind her hair. Her hair looked caught in so I gently removed it. There was a whole scab in the back of her ear. Like someone had hit her ear. I clenched my fist in anger.

"What are you doing....?" She asked in her sleepy voice and I smiled at her. I put my hand over her eyes and she moved them. "It's fine. Continue."

She moved her head into a good position and fell asleep again. She always fascinated me somehow. It must be hard for her. I gently kissed her cheek and finished "curing" her wound.

"Is she doing fine?" San asked, standing in the doorway like a weirdo. I sighed and I adjusted the blanket on Y/N.

"Physically yes-." I said getting cut off by him speaking while crossing his arms across his chest.

"Keep her away from things that overwhelm her. Mentally she's not okay." San stated. He was gonna say what I was gonna.