⌠𝒾𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃⌡

mellona augustine 

mellona augustine 

known as honey, honey-melon, and megara 

dream smp origin lore: she came into the lands of the dream smp by accident, appearing out of nowhere within the dark walls that were in the middle of being blown to bits. in the midst of great destruction, the people looked on in confusion as she had slightly tilted her head and killed two men in full netherite armor before collapsing into flowing water and a small hole leading down a tunnel. the people living within the walls took her down to the obsidian room and lead her to safety. upon waking up, she has no memory other than her name.

"behind the scenes" lore: mellona augustine was created by herself and is a good friend of the people on the dream smp itself. she is a streamer on twitch and is currently dating wilbur soot in and out of dream smp scenarios. they have decided to carry this on with the lore of the smp itself and create a sub-plot revolving around it. that was pretty much their idea of revealing their relationship to the public (real-life scenarios will be scarce, if not in the story at all).

her eyes are grey/ blue, looking as if she were completely blind. she is in fact not, and has a rare eye color. she dons bear-like clothing along with overalls or dark jeans, as she has recognized it as her favorite style and animal. upon appearing in the world, she is seen wearing a white chiffon dress and no footwear.

she fondly loves bees and honey, as she has gained the nickname "honey" from one of her dearest friends. people outside the country of l'manburg reference her as the "honey-melon" for her love of both honey and watermelons. 

she lives in l'manburg at first but finds herself establishing her own area in the nether and only occasionally leaves to the overworld when her friends need her help or specific items from there.

she has special powers, a few to be yet unlocked or seen after the event of her first appearance. her minor powers include the friendliness of bees and the ability to control the emotions of said insect, and gaining absorption from eating honeycombs or drinking things with honey in them. she can as well float down areas that are high to ensure she doesn't endure fall damage. she as well only has one life, as no one knows where she's come from.

she as well keeps a memory book with her for when something important comes up or she remembers small things from her past.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

words: 458