⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑜⌡

𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎

𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎. 𝒾 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒾'𝓂 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

"mellona! mellona! mellona!"

i groan slapping away the loud child's hand from my bed. "go away, tommy."

"mellonaaaaa! why are you so tired? is it because you and wilbur-" i shoot up in my bed, scaring tommy as he screams.

"tommy!" i screech, pushing him away. "it was just a date!"

"okay! okay! just get up already, wilbur wants to start a democracy." i look at tommy in confusion.

"i thought he already did?" tommy shook his head.

"no, no. he very clearly said it wasn't a democracy. we're gonna be like washington!" i roll my eyes and get up, pushing him out of the house.

"shoo, i need to get ready." tommy grumbled, saying something insulting about women before i shut the door on him. i sighed but smiled. count on tommy to break into my house and yell in my ear.

going into my self-made closet, i look and find all the clothes that i had fashioned or had been given by other people. my favorite was a fluffy brown bear hoodie along with black overalls. slipping into the clothing, i quickly fix my hair into a ponytail and i put on some sneakers.

walking out, i see tommy and wilbur stood underneath a half-naked man on a cobblestone tower. i walk over, confused as i listen in on the speech of the man.

"wilbur! you are a threat to our democracy, i mean, a single party? are you kidding me?"

"we're the right and the best party!"

"there's another party, pal. i am going to run against you, wilbur!" i giggle at the bold declaration.

"what?"

"what do you mean you're gonna run against us? you're not even part of l'manburg!"

"i don't care!" they all frantically move around, and i laugh a little louder which gains the attention of wilbur and the man on the cobblestone tower.

"mellona! you hear this crazy man?" i smile at wilbur and nod, briefly looking up to see the man has become quiet and eyes widened.

"this is what happens when you try and establish a democracy, will." i laugh and he groans, complaining that the book hasn't been signed, therefore they had to add the other man to the ballot.