⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃⌡

𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃, 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒾 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝒾'𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃?

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

wilbur had brought us back to pogtopia and had told me to stay put and stay safe. i'm never one to question it, but i was sentimental. i insisted that i go up and help him. technoblade has been my mentor as of late and i've learned much from him in the short span we've known each other. i like to quiz him on the mythological origins of gods and goddesses.

wilbur allowed my pleads and i had to look at fundy changing the flag colors. it hurt, as i had helped fabricate the original flag, and now it felt disheartened and empty. techno had nearly gotten caught by jschlatt, and we had fled back to pogtopia with a chat with niki to make sure she was doing okay.

we secured her safety and tubbo once again visited pogtopia. tommy was yelling at wilbur and i to come to manburg, but we weren't having it. that was until he announced he had a flint and steel and was ready to burn everything at the given command.

wilbur refrained before he read a book that tubbo had given him for the manburg plans. i was conflicted, but wilbur was the leader and i felt as if i had no say in the matter.

"tommy, burn that place to the ground." i had sat back quietly and with emotions welling up inside of me, i had decided to flee to our room.

it had been around an hour that i had been silently in this room thinking. i felt essentially useless and i had no idea why i was kept around. after a while, i had come up that i had made no effort to strengthen myself and my own will against others, and i know the person just right enough to help me.

after i knew things had calmed down, i had found technoblade sitting outside of pogtopia on the small mountain. it was night time now and he was just looking out, which i think looked peaceful, so i joined him. he looked to the side where i was, completely calm.

"oh hey, megara." i roll my eyes before looking at him.

"megara? why am i megara?"

"you're heracles' wife and you kinda look like a princess. that's how wilbur described you when you touched down on this earth."

"touched down on this earth? that's how you describe it?" i laugh and he nods astutely. "and who's heracles then?"

"wilbur! that man has got his life chock full of misery like some hera is after him." i laugh at his comparison.

"well, if i'm megara, then you're achilles. mister anarchy."

"makes sense. i don't have some important lover in my life that gets killed." he reasons and i laugh a bit.

"maybe you will, who knows?"

"i do not have time for such frivolous things like love." he then shoots a pointed look at me and i roll my eyes.

"so what, you think i'll marry wilbur and then be taken to the underworld just in time for him to save me and i die again?" he shakes his head.

"honestly, i don't think you'll even have time to be married. if you haven't seen, wilbur's gone all wrath mode," he says, laying down in the grass.

"ah, like a true heracles." i look down to him and notice his eyes are looking back at me already. "how do you know wilbur, anyways?"

"well, we're like brothers. we were raised by the same man, but we aren't related by any means. phil tried to adopt me, but i told him that i was fine." i look at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"phil?"

"oh, phil. he's wilbur's dad. wilbur always gets choked up when tommy references them as brothers for some reason. he grew up with us too."

"ah, i see." there was a moment of silence before i sighed dramatically.

"what? what are your woes weary wife of heracles?"

"oh, woes me! i am weak and in need of a mentor to teach me strength and will! a damsel in distress that wants to learn to be the oh so great hero!" i dramatically monologue, eyes closed before i take a peep out of one of my eyes to see techno snorting. i giggle and he sits back up.

"you want to learn how to fight? but i'm already teaching you," he says and i shake my head.

"no, i want to be strong and i want to learn to fight for others rather than myself." he looks at me for a second and i put more reasoning behind it. "i always feel so weak compared to wilbur. i don't want to be rescued or be ordered to leave just 'cause i don't know how to fight."

"so you want to be cool in front of wilbur?" i go silent for a second.

"...yes." after another moment of silence, we both burst out laughing.

"yea, okay. meet me out here tomorrow morning and i'll teach you some new things. i'll be your chiron." i look at him with a big smile.

"thanks, techno."

"no problem, megara."

"megara's lame."

"do you want to be the person you're pretty much named after? that weird bee goddess?"

"she's cool! she controls bees and likes honey!"

"oh what, like you? minor loser bee goddess that makes honey." i push technoblade as he starts laughing, him not really going anywhere and laughing at my feeble attempt. "oh, we definitely need to strengthen you up. when you can pin me down, i think you'll be good."

"i look forward to it, achilles."

»»————- ♔ ————-««

words: 981