⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉⌡

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓁𝑒

𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓁𝑒. 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

it had been about a week since technoblade and i have been training one on one. we would work on it from the crack of dawn to the afternoon and then we'd go off our separate ways for the rest of the day. sometimes i would help him gather materials for the secret project he was working on for the rebellion.

i've learned a lot from him, but i'm nowhere near pinning him down. for some reason, he preferred his more human form over his animal form when sparring with me. he said something about being on equal ground.

he as well had taught me more about controlling emotions the way that his mentor (phil) had taught him, and it was extremely helpful.

today was an odd day, and i had written in my book about another deja vu moment.

the colors green and purple

a button

i didn't know what it meant, but i had shrugged it off. in time, the answer would probably come up like the other two had.

after a long day of helping out technoblade, i had come back to pogtopia extremely worn out. as soon as i got to wilbur and my room, i flopped down on the bed and sighed in relief. sheep wool is heaven on earth.

before i could even find a way to get under the fluffy covers, the door to the room burst open and i jumped a little, looking up to see wilbur with a wide grin on his face. i raise a brow at him and smile a bit.

"what's got you in such a mood?" i ask, now sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"oh mellona honey, i've had an epiphany!" he says excitedly and i smile a bit.

"oh really, and what is this epiphany?" i question further, but he comes to me first, pulling me into the bed by the waist and laying me next to him. butterflies fill my chest as he looks into my eyes with a smile.

"i'm going to destroy manburg." i give him a worried look all of a sudden, butterflies still filling me up in controversial feelings. "i'm going to blow it all up!"

"wilbur, is this a good idea?" i ask softly, pulling my hand to hold his cheek. he puts a hand over it, leaning into my palm.

"of course it is. you saw what they've done, what schlatt has done." he pulls me closer to him by my waist and i can't help but blush. "fundy destroyed yours and niki's flag and the walls. schlatt is a tyrant and he wants to force your hand in marriage. i can't let that happen."

"how long have you been thinking about this?"

"weeks. dream has given me the materials to do it." i frown a bit.

"i thought you didn't like dream." he sighs.

"well, we have a common enemy," he says and i hum, listening to his slight ramblings. "he wants manburg gone and so do i. he'd even let l'manburg live in peace over jschlatt's rule."

"mhm, but you won't have l'manburg after this is done. there would be another election and-"

"i wouldn't win."

"exactly."

"how do you know all of this?" wilbur asks in interest, interlacing our fingers together giving my heart a skip.

"what? you don't think i pay attention to the one person who i feel is immediately relevant to me? the one person i care the most about in this world since i've come into it?" i ask, nearly sarcastically and he smiles sweetly at me.

"you care about me?"

"well, i certainly wouldn't be cuddling you if you weren't important to me, wilbur." he chuckles, pulling me closer into a hug that i accept immediately. he muffles something into my neck, making me giggle.

"i can't hear you, wilbur." wilbur pulls away and looks down at me, the light in his eyes filling me with butterflies once again and making me smile uncontrollably.

"i said, i love you." i smile more, blushing obviously.

"do you, now?" i ask, feigning a surprised look.

"honey, don't ruin the moment!" i giggle and look up at him, removing my hands from his neck and cupping his face.

"i love you too, wilbur soot." before i can comprehend anything other than those words that i reciprocated, i'm pulled in harshly and i realize that wilbur had just kissed me. a small peck it was, but it made my heart aflutter and make me feel as if i was on cloud nine.

missing the feeling, i pull him to me once again, joining our lips in a much longer kiss as we get used to the shape of each other. wilbur had moved his hands down to my thighs, giving them hold and pulling me up onto his lap. this would be the one time where i looked taller than him.

it felt like a warmth encompassed me, my whole body being encapsulated in something so familiar and lovely. it lit something up inside me that i have never felt before and i couldn't help but get closer to him and find myself comfortably suffocating in the feeling that he gave me.

i was entirely enamored with the man named wilbur soot.

the morning after, i had woken up next to wilbur, which was a rare sight. he would usually be up and about just before i woke up, so to have him here next to me felt cozy. i was cuddled up next to him, our legs tangled and his arms around my waist comfortably.

i did my best not to move, but wilbur seemed to have sensed it immediately as he just pulled me closer and whispered in my ear. "good morning, honey."

his voice was deep and raspy, as it always was in the morning, but finding it as he just woke up made me feel delighted. "good morning, will." his eyes had opened once he backed away from our small hug and he looked sleepy. he did just wake up.

"are you really okay with me blowing up manburg? tommy really wasn't." i sighed and gave a weak smile.

"well, you are harming l'manburg in the process and that's what i called my home. but homes aren't places, i think. l'manburg is a lovely place filled with lovely people, and i'd much rather prefer the people over that physical land." i explain and he nods. "i have no sentimental attachment to that place. i learned that i don't even like governments all too much."

at that, wilbur raised a brow and gave me an amused look. "someone's been spending a lot of time with technoblade." i laugh a bit.

"well, we do get along. but no, i made that decision before i met him." there was a comfortable silence before i broke it suddenly. "wilbur."

"hm?"

"do me a favor, please?" i look up at him and he nods, holding tightly on to me.

"of course, anything for you."

"just stay alive? that would be enough."

»»————- ♔ ————-««

words: 1223