⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒⌡

𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒶 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓌𝑜𝓇𝒹, 𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃

»»————- ♔ ————-««

start of season one

origins

"independence or death. if we get no revolution, then we want nothing." wilbur glared down his foes who had placed a single tnt by their doorstep. "we would rather die than give into you and join your smp, dream."

"you can put one piece of tnt by our door all you want, it means nothing to us." wilbur finalized before dream lit the tnt through his bow. wilbur commanded his men to back away, unknowing of the danger that lied beneath them. upon a crater being blown up once, it activated others and suddenly, the four comrades fell beneath the surface of their nation. 

running away with screams of panic, they found themselves swimming within the ponds of the nation as protection from the explosives. 

"the declaration-" 

mellonaa joined the game

a woman dressed in white had appeared before everyone's eyes, hair flowing upwards and eyes a dim grey. she was clearly floating above the rubble. 

turning her body to face the entrance of the black walls, she tilted her head and suddenly, the two men behind dream had exploded and before anyone could blink, the woman fell into the water below her. 

confusion had cast in all sides of the war, wondering who this woman was that had suddenly appeared out of nowhere and killed two men with just a single look. in the midst of panicked and perplexed yells, the leader of the revolutionaries took the sinking body of the woman with them as his right-hand man lead them down a tunnel.

"down the hole! down the hole!" 

the right-hand man yelled ramblings, bringing them to a room on the end cased in obsidian. upon reaching it, tommy had sealed it up and more confused yelling was heard. 

"who is this woman?!" tommy nearly yelled, mostly confused. 

"i don't know! she just appeared, how would i know?!" wilbur placed her in against the walls carefully and the men had made space for her. wilbur shook his head and went along to deal with the matter at hand. "it doesn't matter right now." 

"well, i'm not really sure how long we have left, any last words?" tommy rushed, crouching down by the door as he looked among the men. "this was kind of the last plan bunker, you know? i was hoping to majestically mine it and wilbur goes, "oh that was so cool of you-"

"will, this is where you pull out the sly last move, please?" the child thrown into war asked, panicking as much as his father. 

"listen. there is no sly, last move. basically, we have such a lower opportunity here that we probably need to accept the conditions of surrender." 

they in fact did not accept the conditions of surrender in the end and had gained independence and freedom on the account of the leader's right-hand sacrificing the thing he had cared the most for on this world. 

in terms of the woman who had appeared so suddenly, wilbur had created a place for staying on the edges of the wall, complete with a bed and any healing supplies that would be needed if the woman was to wake up.

she did in fact wake up only a couple of days later, wilbur by her side as he was picking at a fire in the home. she had screamed upon seeing him and being completely unfamiliar with her surroundings. he had calmed her down a considerable amount and even gave her honey-infused tea, which she seemed to love immediately. 

upon asking her if she remembered anything or even her name, she said only one thing. 

"my name is mellona augustine."

she had spent the next few days healing up and getting visits from the residents of l'manburg. the next one to have visited after wilbur was tommy innit. he was loud and asked many questions, but she was extremely patient with him and it had surprised wilbur. 

although he was a bit intrusive, she was able to put him in his place in the kindest way possible. to tommy, she was an angel sent by the gods; she was even british! mellona wanted to protect the child.

when she met tubbo, she thought that he was the sweetest kid around. he was polite and was very curious like tommy, but less upfront about it. she had very nice conversations with him. 

the last person she met was fundy, wilbur's son. he was a sweet little dutch fox boy that disliked getting gushed on by his father, but mellona found it adorable. she bonded with him over his love to play pranks. although she didn't know if she liked it, she thought his experiences with pranking people were funny.

when she was able to leave the small house, she looked within the walls and saw how everything was very messy and immediately got to work on cleaning things up, despite everyone's protest to do it on their own. she waved them off and told them that it felt like she had done this before. 

when she said that, wilbur had gotten an idea and gave her a book and quill for her to write the things that she remembered or that she liked. she accepted it graciously and wrote in it often. 

she soon becomes a big part of l'manburg as their only woman resident at the time. she has helped resolve issues between tommy and others and has met dream in one instance, but she was pulled away by wilbur who called him an "evil man with no respect for nations".

other than those occurrences, she has met many other people outside of l'manburg and has bonded with many of them. she has watched the growth of the country and finds extreme pride in its people every day. 

the person she spent the most time with, however, was wilbur soot. she would often converse with him and he would tell her stories of the beginnings of l'manburg. they would take strolls at night around the smp and talk for as long as they wanted to (or until mellona got tired). she rebuilt the camaravan with wilbur, adding her own little quirks to it. they were nearly inseparable, and where wilbur was, mellona was too. 

wilbur thought she was the sunshine in his life, and it felt the same to everyone in the country of l'manburg and anyone who had the pleasure of meeting her.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

words: 1115