⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑒𝓃⌡

𝒾 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝒹, 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒

»»————- ♔ ————-««

manburg

mellona's appearance at the festival was a bigger deal than technoblade, or so she thought. upon arriving, arms linked with technoblade, everyone had yelled and screamed that she was there and alive. techno had pushed her to her friends and they had given the biggest hugs she could have imagined. 

niki was first, gushing about how amazing mellona looked in her dress. mellona complimented her shiny diamond armor and she had smiled along with mellona, although she knew niki dreaded being here. niki had also noticed a golden band set on mellona's ring finger and almost teased her before she saw mellona nervously playing with it.

fundy was next, although he was a little shy. mellona had pulled him into a hug and it seemed as if he was going to burst out in tears from the affection. he hadn't gotten much since she left him. 

she was as well introduced to many people, including purpled (who she thought was a precious child and wanted to keep to herself) and awesamdude, who she thought looked cool. she could tell he was a good person. 

she as well gathered up tubbo in her arms, gushing about how much she missed him and complimenting his suit. a lot of it was done with a facade, as she didn't want anyone to know that tubbo was already seeing her and everyone else. 

at last, she was faced with jschlatt and a timid-looking quackity at his left side. she stood in front of him, arms linked with techno once again. it gave her a confidence boost knowing that he was here with her. she provided him with a fake smile, one that she had hoped looked convincing. 

"good evening, president jschlatt." he looked at mellona with a glint in his eyes and a grin spreading across his face. she took notice of his horns, reminiscent of a ram and most similar to tubbo. in her observations, she had picked up and placed the pieces. 

"evening, mellona, was it?" mellona nodded, tugging techno closer to her. he glanced down at her before looking back up to jschlatt and straightening his posture as to look more threatening. "i was wondering when you would come back, you are a citizen after all." 

mellona laughed lightly, noticing the blushes under the faces of the two present in front of her. "you'll find that i don't belong anywhere, good sir. i'm merely here under the invitation of tubbo." her eyes flit between tubbo who was finishing up the podium and the man she once found intimidating. "are you going to tell him, by the way?"

he laughs with a hint of nervousness, trying to look away from mellona's eye contact. he found her moon-like eyes entrancing, so he stayed glued to his spot. "tell him what? that he's a great secretary-"