⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒⌡

𝒾 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

it's been a week or so since wilbur had decided to run for president and today was the actual election results. quackity and wilbur had a campaign a night ago, to which i did not attend (much to quackity's dismay) because i was busy with my own personal plans. 

i had learned from when i came home that two other parties had joined, one being with fundy (which i thought was hilarious) and jschlatt. i had yet to meet him, but wilbur referenced him as "unhinged and completely american". 

i decided that i would attend the announcement of the results, but not in front of the crowd and the parties. instead, i was sat looking from the top of the walls of l'manburg and hiding so that i wouldn't really be seen. there were quite a lot of people that i hadn't recognized.

i nearly laughed, almost giving myself away, when i heard that fundy had thousands of disqualified votes for trying to run against his father. i'd be talking to him later to make sure he was okay. 

fundy and niki celebrated their fourth place with twenty thousand votes and i cheered silently with them. they looked happy to have at least gotten votes. 

in third place was schlatt 2020, which was of course, with jschlatt himself. looking him over, he was a little intimidating. ram horns were on the side of his head, making him look a bit like tubbo. he had baby horns that resembled jschlatt's. 

quackity came in second, groaning dramatically and launching himself off of the podium. i giggled at his antics, but i was sort of glad. 

wibur and tommy from pog 2020 had won, but with wilbur's distraught look, i knew something was up. it was confirmed that quackity and schlatt had teamed up in a matter of minutes, and they were one percent above wilbur and tommy. 

it was a little saddening and i was a bit frightened, to be honest. schlatt had a villainous smirk plastered on him as he made his way to the microphone in the front and began his inauguration. i looked down at wilbur as my eyes furrowed and i frowned. i pull out my book again. 

jschlatt

quackity (alex)

"my first decree as the president of l'manburg, the emperor, of l'manburg, this great country, is to revoke the citizenship of wilbur soot and tommy innit!" my eyes widen as i stand up fully now, not caring for being seen, and i jump off of the walls and float down. i had realized that i had slow falling after nearly falling off the wall a few weeks ago.

there were yells of protest at schlatt's decision and i ran down the middle aisle to wilbur, undoubtedly gaining attention. 

"i didn't know mamacita mellona was here!" i hear quackity yell and i glare daggers at him for a second before reaching wilbur and pulling on his sleeve. he immediately goes to comfort me by holding my hand. 

"who's this... angel?" i hear schlatt whisper, but it was loud enough through the microphone. my face flushes and i hide behind wilbur, still holding his hand. "i want her as my bride!"

"we'll figure it out later, get 'em outta here!" schlatt yells. "capture the girl!" my eyes widen and tears threaten to spill at the thought of being in the hands of an intimidating man like that. 

"w- will-" he holds a tight grip on my hand as he yells at tommy to run alongside him and he pulls me. i hear yells about me and i run as fast as my legs can carry me alongside my friends. he suddenly let go of my hand and pushed me towards tommy. 

"go, i'll catch up!" i hesitate before leaving and going with tommy before i hear the sound of a bow being shot and the sudden quietness of wilbur's shouts. tears seem to flow from my eyes and i choke back a sob, stopping suddenly. tommy stops, turning to me. 

"mellona! we have to go- ugh!" before i could do anything, i'm hoisted up and i'm left crying into tommy's back as he leads us somewhere safer. after a while, tommy places me down in a cave and lights it up. 

"mellona, stay here. i'm going to find wilbur and i'll bring him back and everything will be okay- oh god- please don't cry, uh- here! have this cookie, i will be right back, just stay here!" i just nod aimlessly as he rushes away and i sit in the dimly lit, open space. i wipe my tears quickly and take out my book once again. 

governments

after the banishment

by the time wilbur and tommy had come back, mellona had fallen asleep, arms curled around her book and with red, puffy eyes and cheeks decorated in fallen tear streams. wilbur had carefully picked her up and moved her to a safer place where they wouldn't be seen. 

their main priority was a bed where they had placed the girl and waited for her to wake up. in the meantime, they had called up the one person they knew would be able to help them out in this time of need.

interrupting that talk, however, was mellona. she had woken up and upon seeing the revolutionary clothes of wilbur standing right beside her, she jumped up and rushed to hug him, crying into his shoulder. wilbur took a break to settle the girl and comfort her that he was alive and well. after a couple of moments, the man over the phone had spoken up and asked how there was a person he didn't know about. 

they were introduced and they planned what they were to do. they invited the man now introduced as technoblade to their base and he would be arriving in days to join their side and train them for a rebellion. 

in the time they were waiting, they had built what they called pogtopia within a ravine and mellona helped make it look all pretty and pleasing along with completely functional. 

however, there was always still the fright that came with schlatt finding her and the rest of the cabinet. she couldn't even see the person she called her son and one of her best friends in fear of being dragged into the hands of such a scary man. 

to distract her from her fears, she at least had her boys with her and now a new person that she loved to talk with. somehow, they both knew a lot about literature, and although mellona hadn't known why, she could recite and remember the complete story of the iliad and recite it as if she were there personally. 

she felt safe again, but there was always something that felt as though it was looming over her. 

»»————- ♔ ————-««

words: 1180