⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃⌡

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒽𝑜𝓃𝓎

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

disclaimer: mention of suicide and intense topics, much longer chapter

it was finally the day of our takeover of manburg. i was currently with technoblade getting the final touches in the vault finished. wilbur was with tommy and everyone else was getting prepared for the fight to win their nation back.

speaking of wilbur, he was ecstatic when he saw me awake. the rest of the day i became his and everyone had complained about not being able to at least look at me. the following days i was able to talk to everyone again, and i had found that many people had joined our side in the weeks that i had been in a coma.

i was glad to see fundy here, rejoicing with him and spending loads of time with him. he showed me his finished spy's diary and i couldn't have been more proud of him for doing what he felt was right. quackity had also joined our side and although i was a little less than displeased, i figured he would be fine.

he did apologize for all that he did and with schlatt targeting me. he also told me how he had been freed of the binds on his wings that schlatt had put on him all this time and was glad that i was the one to make him realize.

from what he told me, i had freed him and then instantly killed him, which seemed a little conflicting. why would i have helped him and then killed him? was there some sort of plot hole that needed to be filled and couldn't have been written better?

either way, it was the sixteenth. we had replanned the date due to my coma and it was getting close to the time where everyone would be ready to fight for this country. techno had just gone up to find everyone and bring them down to the vault. i had found a chair and decided that i could be dramatic.

so as i began to hear voices on the other side of the walls, i sat in said chair, glistening netherite armor placed on me with my legs crossed, one hand on my knee, and the other hanging from the back of the chair.

coming down the ladders, i see technoblade with a smirk as everyone else files down. i give a crooked smile as looks of wonder fill the room.

"now this, this is the vault!" technoblade and i say in sync. i push a button and behind me, rows of chests and armor are revealed and everyone rushes around, looking through the chests and gathering their armor together.

"i am ready for revolution boys!" technoblade yells dramatically, giving me a high five before pulling me up to meet with everyone. i smile happily, already having my inventory filled with everything i need to fight the people of this land.