⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇⌡

𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾 𝒶𝓂 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒶 𝓇𝒶𝒷𝒷𝒾𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝑒, 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝓌𝑜𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒.

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

i had yet to formally meet the person known as "the blade", but i had been visited by niki. it was pleasant to say the least and we had talked over cups of hot chocolate that niki had brought and brewed while talking.

"how's wilbur?" niki asked and i huffed, pushing my palm into my cheek.

"us or just in general?" i ask and a small smile brightens up on her lovable face.

"both! you guys, first." i laugh and begin to explain.

"well, we share a room now. he said he didn't want to waste rooms and he put his bed next to mine." i blush at the thought and niki gasps.

"he put his bed next to yours?!" i hum happily and giggle as she gushes.

"he's also getting a bit more affectionate, holding my hand and sometimes kissing my head." i smile as niki coos.

"awh that is adorable! i really hope wilbur asks you out soon." she sighs, almost dreamily. i blush and shake my head. "well, how is just wilbur?"

"weird, honestly. since he died, he's gotten a little... nonsensical?" i trailed off and niki looked at me briefly.

"nonsensical, how?" she came over to the small table built in my room and sat, handing me over a cup.

"well, for one, he's changed his clothes. he's got a trenchcoat now." niki laughs and i giggle. "but really, he doesn't sound too sane and it sounds as if he's completely detached himself from the idea of l'manburg. does that make sense?" i take a sip of the hot drink, a small frown on my face.

"well, he has died twice already. i feel like that would make anyone just about crazy." i look at niki a little confused. she picks up on it and explains. "wilbur died previously fighting dream when eret betrayed them."

"oh." i said, pouting a little. "but eret's so nice. why would he do that?" niki smiled a little.

"he wanted to be king, for one."

"oh, i guess so." i play with the handle of the cup a little. "uhm- h- how is fundy?" i ask, looking up a little. niki offers a kind smile.

"honestly, i don't know. he tried taking over the flower shop and he willingly took down the walls as soon as he was told to. he's always willing to help schlatt, no matter what." i frown deeply, taking a shaky sip from my drink. "it sounds like he wants approval from him, now that you and wilbur disappeared."