⌠𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒⌡

𝒾 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓏𝑒𝒹 𝒾 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎

»»————- ♔ ————-««

mellona augustine

this is not a place to provoke harm, but to feel at ease. 

no. 

your home away from home. 

it was never home. 

i hope to see you back here again, my great bee. 

i awake with a start, breathing heavily and my eyes widen. i immediately notice that i'm in wilbur and i's room in pogtopia. i feel more at ease, knowing i'm someplace safe. but why did i feel so threatened earlier? what was that castle? 

i grab my book and quill on instinct from the barrel beside me. opening it up is when i realize that i was crying and the droplets were falling onto the pages. i quickly rub my eyes and take a moment to myself before finally writing. 

a white castle

abruptly closing the book, i shove it back into its spot in the barrel. i slowly get up from the bed and rub my eyes once more before staggering out of the door and trying to find someone. i had woken up alone, and it was a bit unsettling. 

finding myself in the middle of pogtopia, i hear the voice of technoblade. i look to my side and he catches my eye almost immediately. in a matter of seconds, he rushes over and brings me into an embrace. i melt into it, somehow missing affection. 

"oh, thank god. you're finally awake," he exclaimed, pulling away.

"how long was i out for?" i ask hurriedly. 

"you've been asleep for two weeks, mellona. everyone was so worried for you." technoblade answers and my eyes widen. 

"two bloody weeks?! and we're still in pogtopia?" i ask, hearing a scoff afterward from another person. 

"of course we are! wilbur damn near had a heart attack when he saw you unconscious again. wouldn't let any of us do anything without you there." i hear tommy say angrily and my eyes soften at his tone. 

"tommy! are you okay? is- is tubbo-" tommy interrupts me quickly, glaring at techno. 

"he's fine. no thanks to this pig!" i frown, looking between techno and tommy. techno had an indifferent look and tommy was completely riled up. 

"how about some tea? i think we all need a little calming down." i grab the hands of both of the boys and lead them to my room, feeling the tension between the two. upon getting in my room, i push them into the seats of the table and begin preparing tea for us all.