Chapger 20

~~Izuku's POV~~

It's been a month since then and there has been no incidents but today is the day we have training with class 1-B which I'm not very excited about.
=================================

As I stepped out of the shower Yamada came in carrying my outfit for the day "your hero costume is and done and ready for you wear at training" I smiled and took my clothes from him "thank you alpha" I started to dry myself off and putting my clothes on.

Once I finished getting ready we walked out if the room and towards the kitchen but we were stopped by Kaachan who wanted to  show me something so I let go of Yamada's hand.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen just make me a plate and eat beside you"

He nodded and kissed my forehead "ok baby" with a sad smile he walked away "Kaachan it better be important" he pulled me into his and slammed his door shut "sit down" I slowly walked to his bed and sat down.

"I had this specially made for you and your hero costume"

I looked at him in confusion till he turned around with a big box in his hand "here take it" with a small nod I took the box and opened it

"I remember when we were little you had this in one of your notebooks as apart of your hero costume"

I smiled a few tears running down my face "thank you Kaachan, thank you so much" I sprung up and tackled him to the floor with a hug "I see he finally gave it to you" I looked over at the door and saw Sho standing there "did you know about this".

When I got off of Kaachan I wipped the tears from my eyes and grabbed the hood to my hero costume "yes I did, I actually helped" he held up a credit card which me gasp and cover my mouth

"omg I'm so sorry you had to spend your money on me"

He smirked while crossing his arms over his chest "it's actually not mine but my dads" I smirked "if that's the case let's go shopping at the mall after school" "hey slow down bunny" I looked at Yamada

"your still in hiding you can't go shopping"

I smiled "not unless we go to a different town" I held the hood up "it's a gift from Sho and Kaachan, it's for my hero costume" I saw Yamada smile "it'll go great now come let's eat".