Chapter 11

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once the alpha's sat down to eat we just stood there waiting which confused them "baby aren't you going to eat" I shook my head "no we are supposed to wait till you 2 are done" I heard sigh which was soon followed by the sound of a chair scooting backwards and I waiting to be hit. So I closed my eyes but instead of being hit I was  picked up and placed in a chair with a plate of food in front of me "once you 2 are done eating we'll go shopping" I hesitantly picked up my chopsticks and started eating.

As we pulled up the mall instated to get nervous "it's ok baby I'm right here" I smiled at him as he put his hand on my thigh "thank you Yamada" he smiled.

The first store we went to was rue21 and got a few outfits there then we went to Charlotte Russe which we got a lot more then and lastly we went to Forever21.

"Ok this is the last store then we're going to the food court to have some lunch"

I smiled and kisses Yamada's cheek "thank you alpha" he smiled back at me and kissed me on the lips which surprised me and before I could melt into the kiss he pulled away "anything for my little mate". We walked into the store and looked around "I'm sorry but we don't accept male omegas" I froze in place and tears coming up "oh is that so then the owner Uwabami would like to know that one of her stories wont accept the omega's that mated to her 2 best friends".

I looked up at him and grabbed a whole of his shirt and scooted closer to him

"I'm sorry sir but-"

"Larana what the hell are you doing"

A lady with long blonde hair and duel red eyes came our of the back room while hold a sword "you are here by fired for such behavior" the rude lady stood straight up either mouth gaping like a fish out of water "but ma'am". They lady with the sword pointed it her "I told you last you did this that you would be fired on the spot and won't be able to work at another Forever21". The other girl growled and jumped over the counter to run at me and I closed my eyes tightly so I couldn't see anything but nothing happened so I sloely opened my eyes and looked Yamada who was looking up with a smirk and I could see happiness along proiudness swimming around in his eyes.

Then I looked over to where the the girl was but I didn't see her and I looked around at everyone else and also saw them looking up so I decided to look up and saw her leavating high in the air while struggling to get down.

"GET ME DOWN NOW"

I started to get nervous and start to shake but I felt a calming hand on my back "it's ok baby just clear your head and relax".