Chapter 7

~~3rd POV~~

As Aizawa pulled up to their he saw that there was a familiar car in the drive so he parked next to it and got out to look at the car but as he was doing so the door to the house opened up and he saw Midnight and Nezu standing there so with a sigh he motioned for the others to follow him inside.

Once they made it inside the scent of something delicious cought the attention of both omega's as well as their mates

"Midnight please tell me you didn't cook something"

she smiled

"sure did and the 2 cute omega's can go eat while we talk"

Without having to be told twice Izuku and Shinso ran to where they could smell the food the strongest which lead them to the dining room that had a few plates of food and their mouths started watering so they sat down and started to eat.

Just as Aizawa and Yamada sat Nezu had started asking them questions

"Who are those 2 omega's"

With a sigh Aizawa answered him but he glanced at Yamada out of the corner of his eye.

"They are Yagi's kids"

"Then why-"

Before Midnight could even finish what she was saying Yamada interrupted her "they were abusing the poor omega's plus they're so light like they barely eat" Nezu nodded his

"then why do you have them and not call Child services"

Aizawa raised his eyebrow "are you kidding me you of all people should know why we we didn't" he looked at his lap "plustheyareourmates" Midnight did not understand a word or what Aizawa had said but Nezu did.

"What"

"What he said what 'plus they are our mates'"

She sat there staring at them with her mouth slightly open till she heard her phone go off and when she looked at it she saw that it was a message from her mate

"sorry guys got to go my mates wants me"

As she stood up Yamada had a smile "when will you tell us who your mate is" she slightly turned her head to look at them "when the time is right I will" then walked to the door and out of the house.

~~later that night~~

As everyone was sitting down on the couch watching tv till there was a knock on the door and both omega's looked at it then at their mates who also looked at each other in confusion "Mic your turn" Yamada shook his head

"no your turn"

With a groan Aizawa got up to answer the door but Shinso let a small whine out so Aizawa gave him a small head pat and answered the door but just as he did the person came right in but he smelt a hint of blood off the person.