Chspter 23

~•Izuku's POV•~

After Kaachan told us what Nezu said Aizawa thought it would be idea that at least 2 people are to be with me and Shinchan at all times. To be honest we have no problem with it because we like the company and it's nice have friends around us all the time.

~~time skip~~

By the time it was lunch I felt like my stomach was going to start eating itself so I stood and was about to run out of the class room but the door opened making me freeze right where I stood.

I started to shake in anticipation and fear because I have no idea who it was till Yamada, Midnight and Vlad all came in which made me physically relax as I left out a sigh of relief.

"Midnight went out before lunch started to get us some food"

They both held up some take out bags and the scent of Katsudon hit my nose which made my ears pirk and a smile that went from ear to ear with my eyes sparkling and my mouth watering

"Katsudon"

I licked my lips as I sniffed the air even more while making my way to them "I get why you 2 are but why class 1-B teach here" I paid no attention to what Kaachan was saying.

Yamada handed me my bowl with some chopsticks and I ran back to my desk with my tail going a mile a minute.

"I'm here to see if Izuku will be the class tutor for 1-B since most of is behind"

I looked up with my cheeks puffed out like a chipmunks and noodles hangout of my mouth "hmm" Kaachan puts his face in hands while groaning while Shinso was shaking his head.

Aizawa burying his face in his neck, Yamada taking pictures while laughing, Todo was stifling laughs and the rest of the class was either cooing over the cuteness I was apparently giving off or taking pictures.

"Finish eating then answer"

I looked Shinso and before finishing what I had in my mouth "I would be honored, we'll have a study group session tomorrow after school at our dorms since I have to help others to" he bowed "thank you" I smiled and waved my hands around.

"Please you don't need to thank me I'm glad to help"

He looked at me and nodded his head before leaving