Chapter 9

~~Izuku's POV~~

After a few hours Kiri was all patched up but he was asleep and I was cleaning him off whole everyone else talked and of course I was listening in.

"So you 2 also have younger mates"

I smiled a little

"Yea and apparently their friends"

I head them chuckling but then I heard groaning "Izu is that you" I looked down at him "yes Kiri its me" he smiled moved some hair out of my face "looks like we both got out of those abusive houses". He laughed but stopped because it hurt him "please don't make me laugh" I smiled "Shinso is here to" he went t ok get up but I stopped him "stay laying down I'll get your alpha" he blushed a little.

"I'm sorry to disturb you guys but Kirishima is up"

The alpha that brought him here shot straight up from where he was sitting and quickly made his way over to Kirishima "come sit" I looked back at my alpha and saw him patting the spot next to him so I went over and sat next to him.

"So Izuku do you mind me asking how you have 3 quirks"

I looked down at my lap

"I was actually born quirless but when my mom met All Might he said that he now can create something stronger" I took a deep breath "so the first quirk he had put in me was the healing quirk you know of then it was a levation quirk like my mom's which combined with the fire quirk from my real dad and now I can control fire". I looked up from my lap and saw everyone staring so I quickly looked back down at my lap "so your telling me All Might did this to you" I nodded but then felt arms wrap around me and set in me in a lap.

When I looked I saw that it was Yamada so I snuggled up to him as I curled into a ball in his lap "Shinso did they do the same to you" I looked at him and saw him shaking his head no "no I only have one quirk and that's brainwashing". I saw that they he felt uncomfortable talking about it so I took over "he has to ask someone a something and when they answer him back he can use it on them" they looked at me then at him "so it has to be verbally activated" he nodded his head.

I put my face back into Yamada's chest and quickly let the darkness over take my vision.