Chapter 15

~~Izuku's POV~~

After a while Yamada had came to get me but before he did I learned that Kaachan's mate is Shoto Todoroki, the youngest Todoroki sibling and I also learned that her number 2 hero is actually abusive and wanted Sho to surpress his omega side as well as to have him maye and breed with someone who isnt his mate.

-luckily Kaachan and mated with him before that could happen because I heard cases like those are super messy but also in a few cases the one they were supposed to mate with is actually their mate-

"Baby"

I look over at my alpha who seemed to be pouting which made me laugh "why are you pouting" he moved to where he could put his head on my lap "what were you think of" I smiled at him "what could have happened to Sho if Kaachan didn't mate with him". I covered my mouth "I dont know if I was supposed to tell anyone or not" he laughed "baby it's ok we already know" I let out a sigh of relief "but the other students don't know so don't tell them".

I nodded "but I'm still telling Shinso" he laughed again "I kind of figured" I smiled and looked at him "alpha" "hmm" he looked up at me "what happens when my dad finds us".

In one swift movement he sat up and put me in his lap "to late right now but tomorrow we're going to talk to Nezu" I smiled and nuzzled into him which made him chuckle.

~~time skip~~

I was woken up to knocking on the door so with a yawn I had to detach myself from Yamada in order to answer the door "oh good your up" I looked up to see Kaachan "mmm what is it Kaachan" I started to rub my eyes but my hand was smacked away "you know not to rub your eyes so early".

I nodded "but Kaachan that doesn't answer my question" he smirked "I made breakfast" I smiled "you finally perfected your cooking" he nodded "I'll be right out". With a small smile I turned around "alpha" he just kept snoring so I made my way over to him and started to shake him "alpha its time to wake up" he slowly started to wake up.

"I'm up baby what's the emergency"

I smiled

"Kaachan made breakfast and we need to go ready for today"