Chapter 13

~~Izuku's POV~~

I looked out the window and realized that we aren't home so I leaned sideways "alpha where are we going" this of course got Shinso's attention "you know we talked about you going to school" I nodded as he turned in his seat to look at me

"well your uniforms are in and were going to talk to Nezu about letting us one of the empty houses on campus"

I felt my eyes sparkle but then I remembered something "uhh Aizawa-san" I heard him chuckle "call me uncle or Shouta ok but what" I smiled and looked at my lap for a few minutes "ok uncle Shouta". I saw his face turn red a little which made Shinso laugh "umm do you have a student named Katsuki" I saw him glance as t me through the view mirror "I do why" I felt my eyes sparkle more and I looked at Shinso "Kaachan made it into the hero course like he promised".

I knew this confused both of the alpha's but I was to busy beaming at the news to tell them so Shinso did.

"Bakugo has known Izu since they were in diapers but he found out about what our parents were doing to us so he promised Izu that he would become the number one hero and save us"

I couldn't take it anymore I had to huh someone so without any hesitation I threw myself on Shinso making him front but petted my head like he usually does. Neither of us knew that the first stop would actually be the dorms till we pull to them "this class 1-A's dorm" I pulled away from Shinso and looked out the window "Kaachan is here" before anyone could answer I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car and ran into the dorm.

As soon as I was inside everyone looked at me and I didn't see Kaachan so I closed my eyes "KAACHAN" everyone was quite "whose Kaachan" I opened my eyes and was about to say something till there was several loud thuds followed by Kaachan yelling Deku which my ears perk up and my tail starting to wag

"who let an omega in here"

I wanted to say something but there was a loud stomp at the top of the stairs "Deku" I smiled and ran to him with tears in my eyes while he used his quirk to fly down the stairs and collided with me making us tumble to the ground and roll but all that could heard was my giggling and everyone asking what was going on.

I noticed that we had another scent on him but ignored it "you smell different Deku" I smiled as we pulled apart and he helped me up "Kaachan doesn't have to worry about us we were saved" this of course confused everyone even more but I didn't care "whoa whoa dude you didn't tell us you knew such a beautiful omega".

There was several growls that happened all at once but then I picked up "he's my mate so back off or I'll take as a challenge" I saw all color drain from the little guys face as he scurried behind someone with a bird head.