Chapter 21

~~Izuku's POV~~

After we had finished eating I picked up my bag and looked through it to make sure I had everything I need "got everything you need" I picked up the box with a smile "now I do".

I froze in place when I smelt him so I grabbed ahold of Shinso's hand and Yamada's shirt which got attention and knelt down next to me "what's wrong"  I slowly moved my eyes to look st him and with a shaky breath I told him that father was here.

He swiftly picked me up and went a different way then he was and when I laid my head down on his should i saw Aizawa and Shinso coming up behind us with Kaachan and Todoroki following them.

"Bakugo go to Nezu's office and talk with him"

He looked at Todo "ok but I'm leveling Shoto with you guys" without any hesitation I held out my hand for him to take and he sped up to where he's between Aizawa and Yamada and took my hand.

"Dont worry Kaachan Todo will be well taken care of"

When I looked at him he looked happy about his discussion and gave me a small nod before walking off in a different direction while spraying something on him "he uses that to cover up the smell of omega on him".

I turned my attention to Todo "does it bother you" he glanced at me "a little bit but I know he only uses it when he has to be around All Might or my dad" I nodded as I was put down.

"since you have Aizawa for your first class I'll leave you here with him"

I smiled and nodded as I saw Iida and Uraraka walking towards us "I'll be ok the class will watch me" he smiled and nodded while ruffling my hair.

~~3rd~~
~~with Bakugo~~

As he stopped in front of Nezu's office he raised his hand to knock but the door flew up and he came face to face (well not face to face) with All Might "morning young Bakugo" all he could do was nod and moved  out if his way as he made his way out of the office.

"Come in Bakugo"

He turned attention back to  what he was doing and went into the office while closing the door behind him "I take your here because of All Might"