Chapter 14

~~Izuku's POV~~

I smiled as I snuggles my face into Kaachan's chest "Kaachan your scent is different" I glanced up at him and he was rubbing the back of his neck so i turned around "alpha may I go to Kaachan's room and catch up". He looked skeptical about it till Shincchan motioned for him to bend down and whispered something in his ear which made him nod his head then told me it was ok so I grabbed his hand and ran in the direction his scent was the most strongest at.

Without a second thought he opened the door that not only his scent was coming from but also had his name on it but when he did he saw a boy sitting on his bed wrapped up in a blanket looking all cute. I let go of Kaachan's hand and bounced over to the boy "are you Kaachan's mate, omg your so cute, are you an omega like me" "Deku calm the fuck down" I stopped bouncing and looked at him with a pout "but Kaachan" I started to give him my puppy eyes.

"If your talking about about Katsuki yes I am his mate and thank you I think and how did you know I'm an omega"

My attention quickly went back to the boy and ignored the slapping sound that came from Kaachan "I'm his childhood friend Izuku Midoriya" I smiled brightly "wait your one the friends that disappeared" I glanced at Kaachan "I'm glad you still talk about me".

Then looked back at the boy "yes and the other one is my adopted brother" he scooted over so I sat down next to him and pulled my knees to my chest "can you tell me what happened" I smelt a calming scent of peppermints and the scent of winter which made me smile -he's letting his scent out to calm me- I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You see my dad is the...... my adopted dad is the number one hero and when he found out I was quirkless he found the perfect opportunity to experiment on me to see if someone can have more then one quirk"

I felt myself chocking up as I had tears run down my face till I felt a arm wrap around me and I soon engulfed warmth so I leaned in.

"He was successful but didn't like how frail it made my body so he became abusive and my watched it all happen and did nothing but then they adopted a boy with a brainwashing quirk in hopes of doing the same thing as they did to me but I wouldn't let them"

I sniffled as I put my face in shoulder and cried more

Once I calmed down a bit I pulled away from his shoulder "then they took us out of school and wanted us to be their personal maids and used us as a means of getting money though no one was allowed to touch us or anything but that changed and they recently started to train us-".

"That's it no more" we looked up at Kaachan who looked sad, angry, depressed and bunch of other emotions swriling around in his eyes "it's ok Kaachan our mates saved his" he just clicked his tongue as I finished wiping my tears "I should have been the one to save you" I smiled.

"Wait whose your mate"

I smiled as I turned my attention back to the boy "mine is Yamada who is also known as Present Mic while my brothers is Aizawa also known as Eraserhead"