Chapter 1

My name is Izuku and I'm an omega bunny, I have a adopted brother that is an omega cat and here is the story of us going from our abusive parents to our alpha mates.
------------------------------------------------------

"Shinso" I start shaking him as I look around our 'room' "hmm" "mom wants us to clean up because they're supposed to have their friends over today" I don't want to wake up and make him move around because he took the beating I was supposed to have "I'm sorry" I look down with my ears flat against my head and all I felt was a hand on my head so I looked up and saw Shinso smiling

"it's ok Izu your to weak right now plus I'm your brother so I'll protect you whenever I can"

I hugged him and he hugged back as gently as he could and we stayed like that till we heard the basement door being unlocked

"ok you little shits we're going out so you 2 better clean this house from top to bottom you have 4 hours"

"yes ma'am"

We waited till we heard the car to leave our 'room' and once we were out we went to the kitchen to make something to eat (even though they abuse us they wont starve us because they want us to be at tip top shape to do their bidding)

"I'll make breakfast this time so you go and take a shower while you still can"

He nodded and quickly made a fast but yet slow brake for the bathroom while I got the ingredients to make a waffle sandwich and in case you were wondering my waffle sandwiches has eggs cheese and bacon in them topped off with syrup.

About 45 minutes later Shinso had came down wearing his sweat pants and a towel around his neck "ah just in time big brother" I sit his plate down along with mine "ooo I love these" there was a smile that tugged on my mouth as he quickly started eating

"I was going to say take a shower while I eat but since you made these I'll do the kitchen while you take a shower and you can start with the bathroom when your done"

I looked up at him "Shinso don't talk with your mouth full its rude" he faked being hurt but continued to eat "anyways that sounds like a good idea" he smiles st me and when back to eating "oh and tell me if any of your wounds reopen" he nodded his again but this time he didn't look at me.

~~time skip~3 hours later~~

They came back with several bags of food and of course we helped them bring them in.

"Izuku I want you to make your desserts while Shinso you make your snacks"

We both bowed "yes ma'am" we were about to head into the kitchen to make them but was stopped by mom "you 2 did a good job on the house and I'm glad you both put on a pair of your good clothes good" with that she walked away.