Chapter 12

~~Izuku's POV~~

Once I calmed down Larana was back on the ground but she was shaking in fear which for some reason and me happy, happy that I was finally able to stand up for myself "I'm so proud of you" I looked at Yamada and saw nothing but love, happiness and roundness. I smiled and nodded while making a 'mmm' sound and looked st Shinso and he had his thumbs up "proud of you brother" my smile brightened even more.

After we finished shopping we made our way to the car and got in but as soon as we did Aizawa's phone started to go off. He gave Yamada a confused look then took his phone out and looked at it "its Yagi" I felt my body stiffen at the mention of his name

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and when I look to the side of me I saw Shinso holding me close while our alpha's were talking to him.

"No I haven't seen your son's"

I quickly turned my head to where it was in Shinso's neck so I hold back my whimper

"Yes I inform the others to keep a look out for them"

I tightened my hold Shinso

"Its ok I'm no longer on the phone with him"

I loosen my hold on him and peeked over at them "it's ok you'll be safe with us" we slowly pulled apart and I nodded my "ok" we pulled apart "can we go home now" I saw Yamada smiled and no.

As we got home Yamada took the s5urf in so I could put them away but as I was in middle of doing so I heard something coming from the window so I turned around and saw someone with red wings coming through the window. I didn't know I gasped till they froze and looked up at me "this- this isn't what it looks like" when he was fully in the room I dropped what was in my hand and tightly closed my eyes and screamed.

Yamada came bursting in "what's-" I quickly ran over to him and hide behind him "Hawks what re you doing" I peeked around him and saw this 'Hawks' person standing there rubbing the back of his head with a shy smile.

"Well I heard you to found your mates and that Yagi's sons have been kidnapped-"

I growled and stomped my way over to him "do you expect me and my brother to go back to that house where we will be beat to inch of our lives and used as way for them to get money by selling us".
---------------------xxxxxxxxxx--------------------

Sorry for late post we're trying to get everything ready for my daughters first birthday, it's this Sunday