A Small Weiner (1)

Her

"Get the fuck up, stupid whore!"

The light burned into her face so suddenly, raising her from her slumber, along with the screaming man, of course. She groaned as the blanket was ripped off, exposing her to the wintry morning. Her eyes flipped open in alarm right as a huge hand nearly ripped her arm out of its socket in the process of snatching her up from the thin mattress.

She hissed out in protest as she crashed into her bedroom door, or shed door really, but the difference wasn't important in that moment. "I didn't doing anything, Mike!" Left her mouth before she could control herself.

He kicked her just hard enough to silence any other response. A dirty stain was left on her dark blue sweatshirt. "You're late! If we lose any supply because of you..."

She frowned and looked over at her alarm clock only to find it was gone. She pointed at it, shaking her finger in its direction. "Somebody took-"

He raised his hand, causing her to recoil in fear. "Get. Moving." He gritted through his teeth, cheeks red with fury.

She nodded and scrambled for the keys which were on the wall behind him. He snatched them before she could get to them and tossed them through the doorway. They made a clinking noise somewhere off in the distance. "Go!" He pressed a boot against her butt as she spun around to chase them, causing her to stumble forward. She barely managed to grab her shoes on the way out before he completely chopped her head off.

She hopped on a foot while trying to protect her feet from the snow-covered ground as she raced to the truck which was parked a fair amount of distance from their camp site. Everyone was still sound asleep, clearly used to the background noise of Mike's screaming, especially when it was directed at her.

The truck was white, therefore completely covered in brown splatters. She yanked the car door open, which protested as ice caked the inside. She jumped in and slammed the door behind her. Right as she slid the key in the ignition, she gasped in surprise as an object collided with the window to her left. She muttered a couple curses as she saw there was now a crack in the fogged glass. She opened the car door to see the object which landed by the front tire. Round, metallic. Her alarm clock! She looked around briefly but knew there would be no one else. Whoever it was, they sabotaged her on purpose and decided they wanted to play a game. That could be anyone.

A few tries of turning the key later, she was off to the neighboring human town. The engine sputtered and the back tire was low on air, but she wouldn't have to worry about that until later. She turned one of the various knobs and cold air blasted into the car. It would be that way for another ten minutes, but eventually the heat would kick in.

The dirt road was bumpy, tossing her up when she hit an especially deep hole in the frozen ground. When she was sure she was far enough, she began to sing, "fuck you, Mike! Suck my dick, just how I like! But I would never, sike! You're nasty as fuck and a real creeper!" She laughed, trying to think of something that rhymed with creeper. "Bet you got a small weiner!? Yeah, you definitely have a small weiner, but does that justify you being a asshole? I don't think so!"

She pulled a sharp turn and finally came on the road. She looked down at the dashboard to see there was only half a tank left. Would that last the next couple of hours she had to drive? Doubtful. In her pocket was twenty dollars. Keyword: her. Just great.

She looked ahead and realized it was darker than she initially thought while she was rushing to get out of there.

"You should just keep driving," she told herself. "Take their shit and roll. It'd be that easy. They probably wouldn't even come looking for you, they hate humans, why would they bother?"