An Unabashed Worshipping (14)

Avathara

     She couldn't pull away, barely registering as the door clicked shut. Avathara laughed as he kicked off his shoes. They clattered off somewhere into the distance. Surely there was more to describe, but she just wasn't sure.

     "Turn on the lights," she spoke in between each breath, "I want to see you."

     Soon, there was a soft glow in the room.

     Her heart was practically beating out of her chest as she laid her on the bed. She looked on as he slowly reached for her. First, he removed her socks. Everywhere he made contact, it shot straight through her. Avathara removed her shirt as he pulled off her pants. He shook his head at her. "So impatient," he murmured, getting to his clothes.

     Avathara sat up, but he was at the edge of the bed, so this caused for his thighs to be widely parted. "Let me." He had to lean down, which lead to them connecting lips once more. All the while, she unbuttoned his top. Soon, it fell away, allowing her palms to worship the planes of his body.

     His face was strained as she undid his pants. He leaned one hand against the mattress as he stepped out of those. There was an obvious erection barely contained by his briefs.

     She placed a hand flat against his belly and he snapped.

     Avathara squealed. It was a sound of excitement. The anticipation coursing through her was a wild spirit, empowering her to follow through. Idris, while not roughly, firmly took a hold of her, pressing her against him as they basically began to roll around in the bed, just barely struggling for dominance.

     "Avathara," he groaned as she wrapped herself around him. There was so much in that one word. She consumed it all, although could only manage to understand anything more than what she was feeling in that moment.

     He guided her so that she was laying flat against her back. Her head rested comfortably on the pillows. Idris slid down her body, tasting her the entire time, dragging his tongue down her flesh in these scorching strokes. She arched against him, guiding his head as he made it to her bare breasts. Her breath hitched as he took one nipple into his mouth. "You taste amazing," he groaned, lapping at her, swirling his tongue over her sensitive skin. Bolts of pleasure shot toward her clitoris, causing her inner muscles to clench. This was all new, all wonderful.

     "Let me taste more?"

     She nodded, helping him remove her underwear. Her legs parted further, revealing the view of her vagina, something she had never done willingly before. She was inviting him, pleading with him to do something, anything. "I'm going to take care of you," he vowed, his breath hitting her stomach as he ventured further and further south.

     Avathara looked down, unable to remain still, seeing that his head was in between her legs. She bit down on her lip, but the sounds being pulled from her continued on. His hands latched on either side of her hips, trying to keep her still so that he could focus. She couldn't take in air at that moment.

     "You are so beautiful," he whispered. His breath tickled her, and it excited the hell out of her.

     Finally, he made contact. She tensed, but in the best way, and her hips lifted immediately. He pushed against her with his mouth, as if to say 'damnit, woman, be still'. Idris ate her up like his life depended on it, like he would die if he didn't do this very action in this very moment. He groaned into her, kissing her lips, the ones never kissed before. It was an unabashed worshipping. Was this what Godhead felt like always?

     With his tongue, he explored her. It was foreign but in the best way and she was already addicted. Her hands were buried into his hair, and she was holding on, scared she would float away and never feel like this ever again. The wet sounds of him feasting on her stimulated her ears, and this stimulation soaked into her brain, adding to the waves already overtaking her.