Glass Doll (25)

Avathara

     There was a quiet click of the door. She turned around in the darkness of the room and looked up at his towering figure. The blood in her body flowed with a completely different purpose, sending pulses in the spots that made her weak at the knees.

     They just stood there for long, paused seconds. "Come here," she whispered. Her voice gave it all away. Two heavy steps, and he was practically on top of her. But to her exhilaration, he didn't touch her right away.

     She slipped off her socks, then her shirt. She bent over to remove her pants, just barely brushing against him. Again, they were quiet. Slowly, he removed his clothes.

     Avathara lifted her hands and pressed them against his naked belly. The pulses shooting toward her clitoris worsened as she felt his abs quivering underneath her touch. She leaned against him, tilting her chin up to offer her lips. Idris leaned down and took them, finally wrapping his arms around her and pulling them snug against one another.

     "I've missed this," she breathed as they finally began to pick up the pace. He lifted her and laid her gently against the bed. They helped each other out of the remaining barriers between them. There was nothing better to her than feeling his weight on her, knowing there was nothing between them, knowing that this glorious body belonged to her.

     He placed a kiss against her jaw, then her neck, making his path very obvious. She did not complain, only making soft sounds of encouragement. He took his time, taking each nipple into his mouth, massaging her breasts, licking at them like they were coated in drugs. Avathara arched into him, rubbing her legs against him, entangling her fingers in his locks. "Yes," she breathed, "please, don't stop."

     "I can't get enough of them," he admitted quietly, already getting back to his sucking. "I could spend hours alone just here." He slowly licked her already overwhelmingly sensitive flesh and moved downward.

     "Yes," she breathed again as he finally positioned his mouth between her legs. Palming one breast, he occupied his other hand with her thigh, clamping down on it to keep her in place. Okay, so she had to admit that when he did this, she squirmed a lot. "Idris."

     Avathara made a noise crossed between a gasp and a groan once he began his rhythmic lapping up and down her folds, delving in deeper to reach her clit. And when his breath hit her flesh, it did something to her that simply made her toes curl. He would go slow, then faster, and even faster, right where she needed him.

     Her eyes were shut tight. She couldn't take it, but she needed more. He was eating her so fucking good, too good. This had to have been what heaven felt like, but she knew something even more euphoric was on its way. And when she thought of him filling her, sliding into her so effortlessly yet causing so much wonderful chaos simultaneously in her body, she was already clenching her thighs, tensing up as she prepared for the orgasm.

     Even Idris made a sound of surprise as she cried out in relief. "Should I take that as a compliment?" Idris asked as he came up from between her legs. Using his hand, he continued to rub soft circles around her clitoris, forcing her to ride the waves a little longer. "Have I deprived you that much?" He kissed her.

      She grabbed his arm, clinging to it, asking him politely to slow down. "No, we don't don't have to go at it like rabbits, but I must admit, I always want you."

     He had a worried tone to him. "The same goes for me. I hope I haven't given the impression that it doesn't."

     She hung her arms around his shoulders. "Of course not, Idris." She glided her arms down his back, touching the fresh scars that laid there. "But please put me out of my misery and fuck me."