39: Angry Birds

"Rui, watch out!" Buck screamed when the huge and rotting phoenix suddenly swooped down out of nowhere to grab the child. I ran past Caleb who was dumbstruck for some reason and then knocked Rui out of the way causing me to be the one snatched by the possessed bird.

"Lucian!" Caleb howled. More screeches of birds followed and I caught the glimpse of a darkened flock of birds that flew together and almost had the shape of a real bird as if it was a shadow.

"Never kill a single one!" Sevor instructed in a growl.

"But make sure to make even the corpse bleed!" Slade added in his usual rough voice.

This kidnapping spree just never ended. I was truthfully having a blast. This was the very reason why I stole Rui's place. I was a horribly selfish individual that do not want to share this phenomenal experience.

The shadow form disintegrated and then the scattered creatures began to seize children. The Dragon twins transformed once more and then one angered twin took a huge chomp with his sharp teeth on a bird that was just about to take off. He threw it into unknown depths of the fall before assaulting another one. Raphael caught the child that was separated from the bird and then dropped him off to safety before soaring up to chase after the one holding me. I was actually looking forward to seeing a Phoenix that was not possessed by a catastrophe.

"These are the phoenixes of the moon. The phoenix associated with the sun can't procreate and is actually immune to the decaying powers of the catastrophes," Uncle informed. Uncle was very knowledgeable about many things.

"Uncle, is my tooshie capable of taking three lings at a time?" I questioned. I have never tried two but if I can have three then that would be a great achievement for me.

My uncle seemed to be out of words and out of breaths to let out as he stayed completely silent. "Your highness, your uncle fainted," a woman's voice stated. Uncle must have dreamed of oniisan having three lings and fainted from the pleasure of that thought.

"Lucian!" Raphael yelled.

His spear shifted into a sword with the same intricate blue markings. He slashed off the legs of the bird making it screech and peck the angel's torso. Because of the mutilation, I began to descend with the mangled leg still attached to me and the other leg falling next to me. I looked back and found the two relatives fighting each other. The avifauna's pointed beak sank into Raphael's armored upper chest just below the collarbone. The humanoid bird (Raphael) flapped his wings and separated from the fellow avifauna and wisely avoided another attack and soared downwards.

I waited for the silver haired man to reach me and as I expected him to finally grab my falling form and rescue me from turning into one of those living corpse; a flying Samael came to my right and snatched me out of Raphael's way. I never thought that Samael had wings. They were more like bat wings that had the same coal black complexion with their edges sprouting out bony thorns. Two horns grew out of his head and their length was curled. His black tail swish side to side and his smile presented two pointy canine teeth.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he cooed and pressed my body against him. "If only my zipper is open with my dick hanging out then I could give you a flying fuck of your lifetime. Sadly, that has to wait," he chuckled. His eyes sparked with mischief. It was something new about the once shy and innocent reaper.

I reached up to touch his horns and Samael began to slash the birds that came along our way with his scythe as he laid kisses upon kisses on my neck. He turned his head back and snickered. "Hey, catch those kids for me will ya?" I just noticed that the angel was following us with a scowl that could infect what was left with the world's happiness.