36

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"aurora you really need to calm the fuck down." adrianna looked at me like i was crazy.

"why the hell would i calm down?" i asked, sitting down on the couch next to her. "well first off, you actin scary, and second off, atleast you ain't get pregnant by some random. so chill."

"well trippie is up my ass about this whole damn thing and he doesn't care about what i say." i explained, "okay that's just dramatic." she shook her head.

"girl- he doesn't." i said again, "well whatever. y'all gotta keep in mind yall did this to yourselves." she shrugged, "just being real." she added.

"i know i know." i spoke over her, she just stared at me, waiting for me to say something.

i just sat there in silence. "what you really need to do is just talk to him without starting to yell and without getting up and walking out." she explained, i nodded my head, knowing it was true.

"i know but he's obviously biased. when i first took a test and it was negative he was disappointed, that's when i knew he wanted a kid, ya know?" i just started to let the words come out.

"jus be thankful you ain't get pregnant by some bum ass nigga like jahmier." she rolled her eyes by saying his name. hearing his name made me wanna throw up.

"yeah." i finally said, getting dodgy just by him being mentioned, she didn't seem to notice though.

"either way, i've moved on from him." she finished, "he don't matter though. what matters is you do what you want to do." she looked at me all serious.

"well it also matters what he wants though like-" i acknowledged just to be cut off, "yeah but don't worry about him right now." she ordered.

"when are you supposed to be due anyway? like have  you even thought about any of that shit?" she changed the subject, she could probably tell that i didn't really like the last thing she said.

"no. i haven't." i admitted, "but i've been pregnant for a few months now, like three." i shrugged.

"damn, and you ain't tell me?" she looked surprised, "i thought it was obvious, i've gained like a lot of weight." i admitted.

"girl- no." she shook her head, getting a good look at me. "you skinny as hell."

"ion know if that's a compliment or not but i'll take it." i smiled a little, she laughed and nodded her head, "it was."

"now i know i'm just that great, but you really need to talk to michael about all this." she reminded, i took a deep breath, knowing it was true.

"he loves you, you'll be fine." she giggled, easily telling how nervous i was. "yeah, i know." i admitted.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"look who's back." michael looked over at me when i walked in the door, he looked like he was either mad as fuck or sad as fuck. he always had a damn blunt in his hand too.