14

𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"i'll be right back." aurora chased after jahmier, she knew he was a complete asshole, but she still cared about him. she thought there might be another side to the story. kharisma was making sure adrianna was okay, adrianna knew that aurora was just curious, she didn't take offense to her going to look after him.

stokeley was busy trying to get everyone back into a good mood, because he didn't like seeing all his friends in a bad mood, plus he kinda wanted to show off to aria, but that's besides the point. trippie was confused to the fact why aurora would even care about jahmiers rude ass.

"lets go on el loco!" stokeley picked up aria and put her on his back, she giggled and leaned over to kiss his cheek, she had finally warmed up to him. "bet, imma go get aurora though, ion know why she worried bout what that niggas doin." trippie started to walk in the direction aurora went.

"that nigga always so worried." jahseh laughed as they walked towards the roller coaster, adrianna rolled her eyes, "atleast he cares about her." she gave jahseh an annoyed look, and he just decided to shut up since she had already been through enough in the past 30 minutes.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"yo, you good?" aurora finally found where jahmier had ran off to, "why the hell you care?" jahmier just blew her off and continued walking to the exit. she pulled him back by his arm and gave him a dirty look, "look nigga, you're already made out to look like a bad person, and you prolly are, so you should appreciate that i even followed yo bitchass here."

"look, ion wanna stay here right now, jus lemme go, please." he opened the door to the exit, and walked right out. aurora was confused as to why he was being so dramatic, maybe he wasn't, but she just wanted to know what happened. she just stood there for a second, and looked at the door, trying to see if he would come back.

"cmon aurora," trippie had seen what happened, he figured they would just talk to jahmier later, he seemed like a complete dick at this point anyway and didn't really deserve any of the sympathy he was getting.

"are you sure he's okay? i mean he's always a dick.. but, this time it seems different." aurora looked at the exit, wanting to go chase after him. they weren't close by any means, but she'd rather be safe than sorry, and he didn't seem as bad as he acted to be. she was usually pretty good with reading people's feelings, even after only knowing them for a short amount of time.

"i know that nigga better than you do, hes ight. trust me. he just being immature 'cause he don't wanna explain why he does the shit he does." trippie grabbed her hand so she would follow him back to their group of friends. "okay, i guess." aurora still wasn't satisfied with his answer, but she had to accept that she shouldn't overstep that line, they weren't really close, and he probably just wanted to be alone. i mean, he was right, he did know jahmier a lot better than she did.

trippie picked up aurora, putting her on his back and ran as fast as he could to the line to el loco. "we're going on this shit?" aurora sounded excited, but was lowkey scared. "of course, why, you scared?" trippie teased her, she jokingly rolled her eyes and giggled, "i ain't scared of shit!" she jumped off his back.

trippie cut in front of all the kids, even with their parents being there. "oh my god-" aurora ran to catch up to him, clearly being embarrassed that he just cut these little kids. they both found their friends, aurora still felt bad for cutting the little kids.