22

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"yeah, i'm fine." i told kharisma as i finally got down the stairs, i looked around the corner to make sure michael was gone, i didn't want him to be able to tell i had still been crying. i knew i was overreacting, but i couldn't help it.

"are you sure? you don't look fine." gabby looked me up and down, i just rolled my eyes. "yes, i'm sure."

"he didn't even do anything, i'm just overreacting." i admitted, deja stared at me with narrowed eyes, "why are you staring at me like that-" i put my hand over my face.

"because you're lying. soon enough he's gonna get comfortable with hanging out with other girls since you won't say anything, and you're just gonna keep getting hurt."she emphasized the last part, making me frown and look down at my feet.

"i'm gonna take a walk." i mumbled and grabbed my phone, fresh air would probably do me some good anyway. "keep your phone on you. niggas be weird nowadays." kharisma told me, i just nodded my head and walked out of the house.

i was just going to walk to the gas station to get chips and whatever else, probably a soda, so not too far of a walk. i did still feel a little uncomfortable though considering what i was wearing, which was some short volleyball shorts and a purple tube top, with a black windbreaker that was a little long on me.

as soon as i walked outside, i heard music blaring from trippies backyard, making me roll my eyes and put in my airpods.

i turned on "bands" by nahmir, no one needed to know i listened to nick though, he doesn't need to know i think his music is good. that will just give him bragging rights.

the farther i got from trippies house, the louder my music became, and it drowned out all the music i had heard before.

i made sure to keep a tight grip on my phone, kharismas comments lingered in the back of my head, kinda scaring me a little. i was probably just overreacting, it was just the gas station. it was only a few blocks outside of my neighborhood.

as i finally got out of my neighborhood, i noticed a black escalade had been continuously passing by me, but i convinced myself i was probably just trippin.

my phone vibrated, so i took it out of my pocket, and saw a text from michael, but it didn't make the usual smile appear on my face.

michael: are you sure you're okay alone

i just stared at it for a minute before putting my phone back in my pocket, but then it started ringing. "what the hell now?" i whispered to myself, seeing it was michael facetiming me, but i didn't answer. i would just call him back when i got home.

as i crossed the street, i noticed the same black escalade passing by me once again, i started to chew on the inside of my cheek out of a nervous habit. i started to think that it wasn't just a coincidence.

"are you sure you don't wanna answer that?" a deep voice from behind me grabbed me by my windbreaker, making it impossible for me to get away from him.

my breathing hitched, i didn't want to turn around, but i did anyway, being faced with a guy in a blue ski mask. "what the fuck do you want from me?" you could clearly hear the shakiness in my voice.