18

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

_auroraaaa: 🧸🧸trippieredd: get off yo phone and talk to me trippieredd: 😍😍😍😍trippieredd: lil booty asscomethazine: why ur arm so long _auroraaaa: @comethazine nigga idk why ur dick so short trippieredd: @_auroraaaa how you know what his dick...

_auroraaaa: 🧸🧸
trippieredd: get off yo phone and talk to me
trippieredd: 😍😍😍😍
trippieredd: lil booty ass
comethazine: why ur arm so long
_auroraaaa: @comethazine nigga idk why ur dick so short
trippieredd: @_auroraaaa how you know what his dick look like😳
48adrii: 😍😍😍
view more comments...

"get off yo damn phone." trippie glanced over at me while he drove way too damn slow. "well, we in the car. and you sound like my mama." i rolled my eyes playfully, but put my phone down anyway.

"why couldn't you tell me what you wanted to say over the phone anyway? you fuckin scared me, talmbout some i'll tell you tomorrow bullshit." i asked, he just laughed softly and shook his head.

"because some things shouldn't be said over the phone." he answered simply, "well as long as you ain't telling me anything bad, i don't mind." i shrugged, he just shrugged in response.

"as long as you feel the same way then it shouldn't be bad." he looked over at me and smiled, i just looked down and smiled a bit, but didn't say anything.

"where you even going anyway?" i asked, looking outside the window. "you'll see, also, i brought you this." he handed me a bikini, which was a dead giveaway of where we were going.

"nigga, don't tell me we goin to a damn water park." i giggled and grabbed the bikini from him, which was way too revealing to wear at a water park anyway. "we are, hopefully you know how to swim" he chuckled and put his hand on my thigh.

"when you gon tell me what you wanna tell me? damn" i smiled as i looked at his hand, "after we done at the water park, so impatient." he shook his head jokingly.

we finally got to the water park, shit was huge. "okay also, stokeley and jahseh are coming," he said while looking at me with an "i'm sorry" look. "it's fine." i lied and gave him a fake smile. i kinda wanted to just be alone with him, since it seems we're never really just alone.

"don't worry, we can get away from them, if you want." he told me, i just nodded my head and got out of the car. i looked at the bikini he had given me, shit was confusing as fuck. there was straps everywhere, ion even know how to put this shit on.

"imma put this on real quick." i called out to michael as i walked into the bathroom. i deadass couldn't even figure out what opening my head went through. "god dammit," i whispered to myself, but i finally got the damn thing on. he definitely did this on purpose.