11

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏
next day .

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"wassup?" trippie answered the phone, i didn't know who it was, but i didn't really care either. "bruh, i'll be there in 10." he said in an almost panicked tone, and grabbed something out of his bag and shoved it in his jeans.

"who was that?" i asked frantically, as he was about to walk out the hotel room door. "jahmier, i'll be right back, you can't come, just stay here." he sounded worried, and next thing i knew, he was out the door and i could hear him running down the hotel hallway.

i was still stunned about what had just happened, he sounded like something happened, and i have no idea what he could have possibly needed to bring with him secretly like that. kharisma walked back in the room with the room service she ordered.

"what's that niggas problem?" she asked, referring to trippie. i just shrugged, not knowing what to even reply. "well, don't worry about it, whatever it is, i'm sure he got it under control." she sat beside me. i knew she was trying to make me feel better, but it wasn't working.

"maybe i should call jahmier." i thought out loud, i didn't have his number, but i know either jahseh or stokeley did. "you have it?" she asked, i shook my head, she then pulled out her phone and gave me the number. i was a little surprised she even had it, but that's besides the point.

after a few rings, he answered. "nigga who this? whatchu callin ma phone foe?" it barely even sounded like him, but i could tell that fake ass ghetto accent he does from anywhere, he always does that shit when he's mad.

"nigga shut up, it's aurora. what's yo ass doin, and why trippie havin a god damn heart attack about yo ass?" i raised my voice into the phone, being annoyed with his childish ass at this point. he always had an attitude, this nigga must always be on his man period or sum. i just wanted to know if he was okay, and he gotta be all ungrateful.

i heard sirens in the background, and i put it on speaker for kharisma to hear too. aria walked into the room wearing one of stokeleys shirts that he always wore, "what's going on?" she asked with her prissy ass voice that made me want to gauge my eyes out.

i just ignored her, and the line went silent for a second, and i could just hear the sirens, and now i could hear trippie in the background. i had no idea where jahseh and stokeley were, in this hotel room it was just kharisma, aria, and i.

"jahmier?" i said into the phone, "i gotta go." he said sounding a bit frightened, and hung up the phone. that was the first time aurora had heard any tone besides annoyance in his voice.

"where's stokeley? i haven't seen him all morning." aria looked down at her nails, i sighed excessively loud, "since you're a little slow i guess, none of them are here, and they're probably all out getting in deep shit downtown, and we can't do nothin about it." i got up and started to pace around the room.

"do we call the cops?" aria questioned, sounding a bit scared at this point, i shook my head, "they already there, that's why jahmier's scared cause he all tough, then i heard sirens and he turned into a pussy." i searched through trippies bag, trying to see what was in it.

there was nothing unusual, so i went into jahseh's bag, and saw exactly what i was looking for, there was a loaded ar 11, and a glock g45. i just wanted to grab it to keep myself safe, i don't feel safe walking alone on the strip or downtown with only 2 other small girls.