6

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"did you text him?" deja asked, she was more stressed about it than i was. "no, it's still early." i replied, it kinda sounded like i had an attitude with the tone of my voice, but i didn't really mean to.

"not really, y'all gonna fuck around and wait til midnight to even talk." she rolled her eyes, and left our room. eh, she had nowhere to go, she'd probably just gone downstairs to get food or something.

my phone started vibrating in my back pocket, so i grabbed it and saw it was trippie, which made me smile a little bit, weird.

michael: i would pick u up but u live right there

michael: lmao i see u thru ur window🤪

michael: i'm not stalking btw😳

michael: why are you smiling so hard damn

i started laughing, and grabbed my purse and ran downstairs. i forgot to close my blinds, once again. i didn't even bother saying bye to anyone, they could figure out where i was.

i ran over to trippies house and just let myself in, i didn't really care because his stupid ass was looking at me through my window. "you didn't answer my question, why were you smiling so damn hard?" he asked me, making us both laugh.

"because someone made me laugh, damn" i lied, covering up my face with my hands. "sureee" he laughed, "you down to go to the mall?" he asked, i was surprised any guy would even want to go the mall, but i guess it's different when you have money.

speaking of money, i think i forgot mine. "yeah, but i think i forgot my money." i opened my purse, but it was more or less empty. "it's all good, i'll just pay for whatever you're getting." he smiled at me.

i assumed he had money just by how he dressed, but not that much, damn. "i can literally just grab it my house is right there-" i pointed out the window, he shook his head. "too far, i said i gotchu" he sounded certain, so i just let it go. i just wouldn't buy anything, well, besides food.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

while we were driving there i caught him staring at me a few times, maybe i just did my makeup bad or something, i have no idea, but we just walked into the mall, and i instantly smelt pretzels.

"if you spend your money on me, it's gonna be on food." i rushed over to the pretzels stand, trippie smiled and ran after me, which he ended up being faster than i thought, and got there before me.

i ordered a blue raspberry icee, and the pretzel bite things, and trippie got the same thing.

"one second," trippie said, looking annoyed, he answered his phone. "if you don't fucking stop calling me alexandria- just, stop. we've been done and i'm sick of you."

i could hear ayleks through the phone, she must be loud as hell. i guess her name was alexandria, not ayleks, makes more sense. but i just tried to act like i couldn't hear anything, so i grabbed my pretzel bites and ice once the lady called my number.