1

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"get yo fatass head outta my view." i yelled at stokeley, making him chuckle as he plopped down next to me on my bed.

"16 wins in one day nigga!" i bragged, fortnite has basically become an addiction. we played it almost every night at this point. "i can do better!" jahseh said as he entered the room with a fatass bowl of lucky charms.

"well ion see yo xbox anywhere nigga, you shoulda brought it." ayleks tried to grab my hand, but i was too busy tryna win the game, i snatched my hand away from her, and put it back on the controller.

"nigga what's yo problem?" she snapped at me, going right in front of the tv, "babe i'm gonna fuckin lose the game, move!" i tried to see past her, she went behind the tv and straight up unplugged my shit.

"damn, you really just let yo girl do that?" kentrell looked up from his phone, giving me the side eye, then shaking his head. "well nigga what am i supposed to do? hit her or sum shit?" i said sarcastically, earning a laugh from jahmier, who probably would hit a bitch if he wanted to.

"shut up jahmier." ayleks said as she walked out the door, i let out a loud sigh before feeling obligated to go after her. "yo babe.. what's wrong?" i asked her as she was about to grab all her stuff to walk out the door. "you love that fucking xbox more than me!" she opened the door, and walked straight out.

"we're fucking done. forreal this time!" she slammed the door behind her. this would be about the 30th time she's said that dumb shit. she always swears we're gonna be done, but then she apologizes and come back, it's a vicious cycle at this point.

"y'all break up again?" jahseh asked, i nodded my head. all of my friends were used to it at this point, it's happened so many times they just know we'll be back together anyway. "ion know why you don't just cut that bitch off." stokeley shrugged, shaking his head.

"yeah forreal, she not even that fine like-" jahmier agreed, "okay enough, it doesn't matter let's just get back to this game, i'm sick of her shit anyway." i grabbed the controller, not wanting to talk about it for any longer.

"y'all gonna get back together anyway, apparently you ain't sick of her shit." stokeley said under his breath, i slapped him upside his head, and went back to plug back in my xbox.

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"you want me to help you unpack yo shit?" deja grabbed a box from the moving truck, i nodded my head. "yeah, please." i grabbed one myself.

i really didn't wanna be here, atlanta isn't the place for me. i'm from hawthorne california, not the best part, but la was close, and i always had shit to do. here in atlanta, i was just hoping it wouldn't be boring.

my dad recently lost his job, and he couldn't keep up with expensive living cost of hawthorne, in atlanta it was much cheaper. now i see why.

"hurry yo ass up 'rora we ain't got all night." gabby snapped me out of my thoughts, i walked into the house, and found my new room. it was moderately sized, not too bad. i just wanted to make sure it didn't have no roaches or anything.