12

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"you're fucking lucky i don't kill yo ass right now." i held him up against the wall of the side of the store, with a gun to the side of his head. "don't fucking touch her, or go near her again. just cause you got beef wit me, don't mean you got beef wit her. if i ever see you near her, you giving me permission to kill yo ass. don't talk to her, don't touch her, don't look at her, none of it." i put the gun down from his head.

he tried to push me, and at that point i couldn't control anything anymore. i picked his ass up, and threw him on the floor, getting on top of him, just repeatedly punching where i knew hurt most. "trippie you gon make yourself look stupid for wasting yo time on this dumbass nigga." stokeley tried to pull me off him, but i threw the last punches at his eye, and another at his nose. he only touched me once or twice.

"stokeley deal with this nigga before i kill him." i shoved my gun back in the waistline of my jeans and picked up aurora. she was completely blacked out. "i gotta get her to the hospital or sum, she freakin me out." i said while looking at her in my arms, she was pale, and she had no movement at all.

"she'll be fine, take her to the hotel real quick and i'll be right there with everyone else. then we'll go from there. if she's not awake by the time i get there then we'll go to the hospital, ight?" stokeley said, he was attempting to cheer me up, but it wasn't working. this shits all my fault.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

aurora and i were in the uber, luckily it was a quick drive, it wasn't even too far of a walk, but that obviously wasn't an option. she still hadn't moved, her hands were ice cold, i know she needs to go to the hospital.

we finally got to the hotel, and i carried her up to the room, she was still out. she was still ice cold to the touch, i grabbed one of my sweatshirts, and put it on over her dress. i made sure she was flat on her back, and i called the cops, i ain't listening to stokeleys dumbass, he never know what hes talking about.

"she gon be alright." i told myself, i was trying not to panic, but my anxiety was just getting worse as the time went by. the sirens were getting closer and closer, and finally, they were right outside.

as long as ends up being okay, and her parents don't find out, then we might be okay.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"you don't need to worry, she's just fine. she's awake, and she informed us she suffers from extreme anxiety, and panic disorder. it's normal to pass out when you have anxiety." the woman at the front desk told me, "well, can i go back there?" i questioned, the woman nodded and told me the room number.

i walked into the room and saw aurora laying down on the hospital bed, she still looked pale, but atleast she was awake. "are you okay? how you feel?" i grabbed her hand, she giggled, "you're being dramatic. are you okay? how bout everyone else?"

"i ain't being dramatic, you were being chased by a nigga with a gun, and then you straight up blacked out, and almost fell right over, but i caught you. that don't sound normal to me." she stood up and hugged me, putting her head on my chest.

"i promise you i'm fine, i wouldnt lie. i'm more worried bout what happened with you and jahmier." little did she know, that nigga was the problem. the guy that went after her, went after her purposely. i'm pretty sure he knows everything about her. he got beef with me and my friends, so he wants to try to ruin everyone that i care about.