10

𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

_auroraaaa: vegas🌴💛xxxtentacion: put dem titties AWAY🤨_auroraaaa: @xxxtentacion what if i don't want toxxxtentacion: @_auroraaaa then i'll have trippie beat ur asstheslumpgod: 🤞🏽🖤lulshorty

_auroraaaa: vegas🌴💛
xxxtentacion: put dem titties AWAY🤨
_auroraaaa: @xxxtentacion what if i don't want to
xxxtentacion: @_auroraaaa then i'll have trippie beat ur ass
theslumpgod: 🤞🏽🖤
lulshorty.gabby: w/o me? girl-
trippieredd: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
_auroraaaa: @trippieredd omg😭😭😂
view more comments....

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

auroras parents thankfully let her go, considering that they thought she was "responsible" and "trustworthy". they only let her go because they insisted that deja and gabby went, but neither of them ended up coming.

aurora also may have not mentioned that she was going with guys, but they wouldn't find out. "where are we staying at?" kharisma asked, they were all in the back of an uber. stokeley was the one who had done all of the booking for the hotels, etc.

"the wynn, see, i was gonna get one of the penthouse type things, but some people might want their own room." stokeley looked over and gave jahmier a dirty look, who wasn't even looking, he was just on his phone as usual.

"it doesn't matter really." kharisma shrugged, leaning her head on jahseh's shoulder, he put his arm around her waist. "also, i'm meeting up with a girl, so y'all don't be fuckin weird." stokeley announced, everyone started laughing, assuming he was joking, but he kept his face straight.

"oh you're not kidding?" aurora asked, covering her mouth so he couldn't see the smile she was hiding. "wow, y'all really think i cant pull?" stokeley said dramatically.

"nah, i know you can nigga, you pull more bitches than jah, not even gonna lie." trippie laughed, he was just messin with jahseh, especially since jahseh actually was talking to a girl for once. jahseh kicked trippies foot since he was on the other side of him.

"well trip, atleast i pull good bitches." jahseh shrugged, making auroras jaw drop dramatically. "wow, you're rude jahseh" aurora turned her head away from them, even though she was just playing around.