8

𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

trippieredd: 1400/800🐸ybnnahmir: you look like that emoji _auroraaaa: u so cute🥺trippieredd: @_auroraaaa all you sleeping beauty🤓💕theslumpgod: put that tongue away theslumpgod: u ugly ✨😃comethazine: u so cute🥺_auroraaaa: @comethazine shut up...

ybnnahmir: you look like that emoji
_auroraaaa: u so cute🥺
trippieredd: @_auroraaaa all you sleeping beauty🤓💕
theslumpgod: put that tongue away
theslumpgod: u ugly ✨😃
comethazine: u so cute🥺
_auroraaaa: @comethazine shut up😭😭
view more comments...

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"nigga pass me the fuckin ball!" stokeley ran to the end zone, jahseh had the ball, but he was trying to run to get the touchdown instead of passing the ball to anyone.

youngboy ran up on jahseh, so jahseh passed the ball to nick, who was right by aurora. "aurora tackle nicks ass!" trippie yelled from across the "field", in reality they were just at the park like kids, but it was still fun.

"aurora can't touch nick!" taymor shouted, aurora wasn't playin especially when it came to football, so right when those words came outta tays mouth, she took it upon herself to tackle nicks skinny ass to the floor.

she was pretty sure nick and taymor had a gay love for each other, her and taymor had never met before today, nick invited him of course, but he wasn't much a help to either of the teams, his ass was lazy from what she could see.

"oh shit!" trippie started laughing, but trippie was lowkey jealous considering the fact nahmir was only wearing basketball shorts, and he didn't have a shirt on. it was hot as fuck on, so he had a valid reason, but he didn't think aurora had a valid reason to be at the park in just a sports bra and jean shorts.

if they weren't playing football, it would honestly look like aurora and nick were getting ready to fuck, considering the way she had just gotten on top of him.

you could tell nick was feelin it a bit too much. he had a small smirk on his face, and he wasn't even attempting to get up, it looked like he had forgotten they were even playing football.

trippie came over, and grabbed her hand to help her off of nick. "i said tackle nick, not fuck nick" he said in a sarcastic tone, but you could tell he was a little pressed, which aurora found a little bit cute, but dramatic.

"yo let them fuck if they wanna!" youngboy shouted, making aurora giggle. everyone knew that would never happen. "shut up nigga get yo ass in front of jah, or he's gonna get that touchdown" trippie dropped auroras hand and ran off to block stokeley.

aurora thought it was cute how in to football he was, considering she was pretty much the same way, just not right now.