9

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

i woke up and checked my phone, and saw aurora didn't reply, which was weird to me but i just let it go.

i went downstairs and saw nick, he had one of auroras weird ass friends next to him, probably the gabby girl. "yo, you know where aurora at?" i asked her, she gave me a dirty look, and scoffed.

"i think she's asleep." she replied after a few seconds of her dirty looks, then shrugged after. i guess that explained her not replying, which honestly felt like it took a weight off my shoulders. i hate the feeling of trippin over girls, especially one that probably don't even like me like that. i don't even know how i feel about her either.

it's a confusing situation i guess.

"trip, i have an idea!" stokeley appeared out of nowhere, sliding in front of me from his socks. "what?" i laughed.

"vegas, all of us, tomorrow." stokeley announced, like it was the best idea anyone had ever had, i contemplated for a bit in my head, and yeah, it would be fun, but would everyone be able to come?

"what bout aurora, n her friends?" i asked hesitantly, knowing ski would have something to say about me mentioning her, but surprisingly he took it like a normal person. "i'm sure she'll be able to come, you could convince your girl to go to vegas with you, right?" he emphasized "your girl" just to get on my nerves, but not gonna lie, it did sound pretty good hearing it out loud.

"speaking of aurora, she just texted me" i smiled unintentionally, grabbing out my phone. it's like my whole mood changed when she texted me, in a positive way. which i'm not used to anymore.

"y'all are cute, i hope it ends up working out." stokeley said as he walked past me, putting his hand on my shoulder. but, i was too busy reading what aurora said to reply to what stokeley had said.

aurora<3: omg hi i'm sorry

aurora<3: i got in a fight w gabby last night and i forced myself to go to sleep

michael: nah it's okay i get u

michael: are u okay?

aurora<3: i'm fine 😊 but i'm not sorry i didn't hug u😎

michael: wow rude imma have to pull up on u

aurora<3: nigga it's 3 steps out ur door hurry up😤😌👎🏽

michael: WAIT GUESS WHAT

aurora<3: WHAT😐

michael: put a more excited face pls

aurora<3: 😱

michael: ur dumb

michael: ANYWAY stokeley decided we're all going to vegas tmrw and i'm not going if u don't go #lol

aurora<3: NIGGA DID U FORGET I HAVE PARENTS

michael: NO😐