29

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"nah i'm not mad at her." i told jahseh, he gave me an "are you serious" look, "what you even mad about? you never told me what happened, you was just complaining."

"i'm not telling you she might get mad, and i'm not mad anyway." i shrugged, he just dropped the subject, "well anyway, my family coming to town from ohio and i want them to meet her."

"is she even gonna wanna? like you prolly made her mad yesterday." he explained, i rested my chin on my hand, "well, what happened was my fault," i told him, he nodded his head.

"i figured that out already," he laughed, "but i think aurora will be good to meet your family, she's chill forreal." he exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"well i hope she good with kids then, because my cousins gonna be all over her, i already know it." i looked over at him, seeing him smiling hard as hell, "chill bruh" i laughed a little so it didn't seem mean or nothin.

"knowing aurora she'll prolly beat yo cousins ass if he say sum smart." he started laughing, "she will." i confirmed.

"aurora loves yo stupid ass. i'm sure if you just said sorry and asked her to meet them, she would be more happy than you think." he explained, i nodded my head.

it would be hard to tell her if i can't even see her without a big ass deal because her dad, but my family rarely comes to atlanta because they hate it here, so when they come to atlanta they're not here for a long time and they rarely even come in the first place.

"me and stokeley going to get food you comin?" he asked me and grabbed all his shit, "nah i gotta talk to aurora but thanks bruh" i dapped him up and then stokeley, and they walked out.

i took out my phone and facetimed aurora, her ass didn't even fuckin answer. "really?" i said under my breath and facetimed her over and over, probably about 15 times until she answered.

"damn bruh what's wrong i was in the shower." i could hear her turn off the shower in the background. "i thought you were ignoring me." i admitted.

"uh no, i'm not in middle school dumbass." she scoffed and looked at the camera all weird, "well sorryyy" i said sarcastically, she furrowed her eyebrows, "i didn't answer the phone to fight you" she set down the phone so i could only see the ceiling.

"well i didn't call you to fight you, i called you 'cause i love you and i said dumb shit and shouldn't have gotten mad at you. i didn't mean to pressure you or anything either." i explained to her, i could see her little smile in the corner of the screen.

"it's okay, i didn't mean to seem insensitive, i love you" she kissed the camera.

"well i gotta ask you sum." i told her, she looked at the camera signaling for me to tell her, "my family from ohio coming in town, and i want you to meet them." i finished.

"hell no" she moved away from the camera, "just playin, of course, but what if they don't like me?" she asked and put up her hair, "when?" she added on.

"they'll love you, it's mostly lil kids, and they'll love you. and well- tomorrow." i said with an innocent smile, "imma beat ya ass," she giggled and shook her head.