21

𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒅

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"alexandria i'm not meeting up with you." i said into the phone. she told me she wanted to talk to me about something, but i wasn't interested in talking to her about anything.

"look, i'm not tryna mess up your lil relationship even though i'd love to do that too, i just wanna talk to you. we can't just be friends? why you gotta be all immature about it?"

"ight, but if you try to pull some shit there's gonna be a problem." i told her, just being sick of arguing with her. "okay, your house? ion care if your friends are there."

"i guess." i replied, and then hung up after, without saying goodbye.

aurora was hella sick last night, she ended up throwing up everywhere which was nasty as fuck. i hate throw up, but i tried to stand it for her.

i ended up leaving this morning because gabby and deja wanted to do something with her, so i told her to do it since it would probably be fun.

"who was that?" stokeley asked, being his usual nosey self, "it was ayleks." i hesitated, he just gave me a disgusted look and walked away.

"i cant believe you." he finally said, i just stuck my hand out and made a confused face, "nigga what are you talking about?"

"you really think aurora would like you hanging out with your ex? that's like her hanging out with daniel or sum shit." he rolled his eyes and threw a shirt at me, he was probably sick of seeing me without a shirt on.

"it's just as friends, ion like ayleks like that no more. she said it would just be to chill." i explained, but hearing it come outta my mouth made me feel bad.

"yeah because ayleks is a real trustworthy person." he sarcastically remarked, i just sighed "nigga just listen to yourself. you sound dumb." he continued.

"do you need jahmier to slap some sense into you?" he stared at me intently, waiting for an answer, "no nigga, i don't, why don't you go suck jahsehs dick or sum." i said under my breath, he just looked at me with his jaw dropped, which made me want to laugh, but i kept my straight face.

"you're mean." he walked away looking angry, which made jahseh ask him what's wrong, and stokeley of course had to explain everything.

i thought about what stokeley said, and i don't agree with him. ion see how me hanging out with ayleks is like aurora hanging out with daniel at all. it's not the same really, but whatever.

"i'm not letting ayleks stank ass in here." jahseh snapped me outta my thoughts once stokeley was finished explaining. "why? y'all ain't the ones who gotta problem with her, she's my ex and she just wants to chill." i said, he shook his head.

"no she's not. she's trying to fuck with you and aurora. you're not that dumb, i know you can tell that's what she's trying to do." jahseh looked at me with a dirty look.

"how do you know?" i questioned, they both stared at me, "fine, just mess everything up with a girl that actually likes you, i'm sick of trying to explain shit to yo five year old ass. don't understand shit." jah said the last part under his breath, i just sat there in silence.