26

𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒐𝒏

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

trippie and jahseh literally had just got done with their show. i didn't realize they could be so fuckin crazy on stage, it wasn't anything like them normally.

"get yo sweaty ass off me," i joked, pushing away trippie as he walked backstage, obviously tired as hell from performing.

"gimme kiss," he grabbed me anyway, not caring about what i said. i just decided to give in, and hung my arms over his shoulders as he held my waist, and then he pecked my lips.

"y'all go fucking crazy." i exclaimed, looking over at jahseh as well, he just shot me a quick smile and then started drinking his water again. trippie let his hands fall off of my waist, and kissed my forehead.

"next time imma bring yo ass on stage." trippie smiled at me, i shook my head, "hell nah, those niggas will kill me or sum." i shrugged, i wasn't even really joking, they probably could.

"don't be a pussy, they won't touch you unless i tell em to." he said sarcastically, i started laughing and hit him in his shoulder, his ass deserved it.

"imagine aurora gettin thrown around the crowd-" stokeley bursted out in laughter, he was chillin since he didn't perform. "all her bones would break" kentrell was laughing his ass off, i flipped both of them off and rolled my eyes.

"whatever. you just mad because you ain't got fans." i said to kentrell, not feeling the need to be as mean to stokeley. "the fans love dis dick though." he shrugged, not really caring that i even made that comment.

"mhm they love herpes, jah take a picture of me and aurora." trippie told jah, and handed him the phone.

jahseh didn't really mind taking photos, everyone always wanted him as the group photographer because he could take the best photos, usually, unless he wanted to just be asshole.

"say cheese!" jahseh joked, making a smug look as he took the photo. trippie grabbed his phone to just see a photo of jahseh, "nigga, take the picture before i call geneva on yo ass."

jahseh made an annoyed face and finally actually took the picture of us, "aw, it's cute." i smiled down at the phone, trippie made a weird face.

"nigga what?" i turned my head, "you covering ya whole damn face, how you sayin it's cute-"

"because i said so" i shrugged, sending the photo to myself so i could have it in my camera roll, "and you look good in it, soooo" i kissed his cheek, stokeley starting making throw up sounds and acting like he was finna puke everywhere.

"jealous ass nigga" nahmir started laughing, he had some random ass groupie sitting in his lap, he was long over gabby, which didn't really matter to me, i just thought it was funny because she always sneaked dissed him and he didn't care at all.

we all walked out of the venue and got in the car, which tonight we had a driver, "someone smell like ass, someone better have deodorant." jahseh started fanning the air dramatically.

it wasn't that strong, but it wasn't pleasant, jahseh just enjoyed being dramatic. "it's fucking stokeley-" trippie and i said at the same time, causing stokeley to lift up his arms and start fanning it towards everyone, proving it was his nasty ass that didn't know proper, basic, hygiene.