13

𝒐𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"i love you too." ayleks sat on trippies lap. trippie thought this girls the best thing that's ever happened to him. she's the only reason he's sane at this point.

"yo, who this nigga on yo phone?" trippie grabbed her phone, looking at the guy that had just texted her, he literally felt his heart break. he swore to himself that he wasn't gonna feel for a girl ever again, especially since he always seems to get fucked over.

"oh, that's my friend, he's no one." she grabbed her phone outta his hand, and cleared the message so he couldn't read them. "i trusted you leks, i ain't never gone through yo phone, none of yo shit, not once, and you do some shit like this?" he pushed her off of his lap onto the couch they were on.

"bae, it ain't like that, i promise you" she put her arms around his neck, "you promise me?" trippie asked her, she nodded her head and pecked his lips. he knew she was probably lying, but he thought he had no reason to not trust her, i guess.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"holy shit." trip woke up, head was pounding, and he felt hella sick. "you finally up?" stokeley looked over at trippie with a funny look on his face, "yeah nigga, i feel like shit." trippie laid back down and put his hands on his head.

"man you went crazy last night bruh, you drank the whole bottle of henny." jahmier came out of the kitchen, laughing his ass off. "i know bruh." trippie didn't find it funny like jahmier, he didn't feel good at all, he literally felt like he was finna die.

"where aurora at though?" trippie stood up, and looked to see if she was in the living room, where they had been passed out on the couch. "oh, about aurora, she went home with some random nigga last night, darkskin, had waves." jahmier explained, he patted trips shoulder, trippie was just silent. you could literally see his whole mood change.

"i thought y'all wasn't dating? that's why we let her go, she said y'all wasn't fuckin with each other like that." stokeley joined in, trippie just couldn't even begin to process what they were saying.

"nah i'm jus playin, she in that room with kharisma, adrianna, and aria." jahmier started laughing again as he pointed at the door, "fuck you nigga" trippie pushed his ass off him, and he fell back, which actually made trip laugh, but he quickly covered it up so he thought trip was serious.

trippie walked in the room, and saw aurora was the only one awake outta all the girls. "hiiii" she smiled and got up to hug him, he hugged her back, they swayed back and forth, trippie could just hold that girl all day. she made him forget about all the pain with ayleks. the dumbass little pranks that jahmier and stokeley always pulled did hurt a lil, because that kinda shit had actually happened to him, multiple times.

trippie and aurora walked back into the living room and sat down beside stokeley. "aurora, you shoulda seen trippies face when i told him you went home with another nigga!" jahmier leaned over, still laughing. aurora smiled and leaned onto trippie, "so you would be mad if i went home with another nigga she looked up at him, he kept a straight face.

"nah that nigga cappin, you can do whatchu want." trippie straight up lied, sitting back on the couch. "shut up nigga, yo simp ass heart would be broken." stokeley joked, which made aurora giggle a little, but she did feel a little bad.