idk, I have to pee

little!tricky

also,,I kind of like trick's @ in this
pete's is funky kinda like it though

petewentzonahike wants to send you a message.

patrick looks at the notification, smiling some as he clicks on it.

he almost never got messages from anyone, so it was nice seeing the notification.

patrick looked through the profile, reading through a couple posts, looking at a few of the pictures. the guy seemed nice, just from looking through his bio and the posts.

petewentzonahike: hey, little one!

patrick reads the message, ignoring the nickname.

trick_trick_trickypie: hi! how are you ?(:

patrick does not wait for a message. he just closes the app and goes to do some chores around the house.

petewentzonahike: I'm okay! how are you?

patrick took a while to answer, an hour or two passes, the boy on the other end getting anxious and afraid he had said something wrong.

petewentzonahike: little one?

patrick pouts at the messages, but answers.

trick_trick_trickypie: oh, yeah, I'm okay. little yucky though :/

petewentzonahike: what's wrong, honey?

trick_trick_trickypie: a bunch of yucky chores, but also 'cause you keep calling me names):
I don't like it.

petewentzonahike: oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

patrick frowns, afraid this guy just wanted something bad from him. though, he still tries.

trick_trick_trickypie: it's okay- erm, any reason you wanted to message me? if not, I'm rather busy, so I might not respond.

petewentzonahike: right- well, I'm sorry to be a bother... I just wanted to talk. I saw in your bio you were looking for a cg? I was wondering if we could talk. I really didn't mean to make you uncomfortable before. but if you are interested in talking, I'm pete, 16, looking for a little to take care of.

patrick looks at the message, frowning softly at the tone. pete just wanted to talk about possibly being his caregiver, and patrick just wrote him off as a creep because of the nicknames before.

trick_trick_trickypie: pete, I'm sorry- yeah, we can talk. I do have some things to do though, so I might take a little while to respond.
~~~

the two talked, each learning about the other.

over the next few months, they became rather good friends, and patrick became more comfortable with pete and found it easier to be little for him- even if it was a platonic relationship.
~~~

petewentzonahike: hey, bubby! you haven't texted much, and I know you've been in school, but you usually try to text. you doin alright?

patrick had a long day. he dealt with bullies, yelling teachers, dropping his lunch all over his hoodie and jeans. all he wanted was to curl up and sleep.

patrick sighs, finally getting home. the walk was not long, but it felt like an eternity. he takes out his phone, frowning at the message.

trick_trick_trickypie: I'm sorry, petey. today has been very long and yucky and yeah- I'm sorry I didn't message back though. I should've.
~~~

pete frowns, reading the message.

petewentzonahike: it's okay!! you don't -have- to text me back. but I'm sorry, baby. you wanna talk about it?
~~~

patrick smiles a little, glancing at the message as he gets changed.

trick_trick_trickypie: nuh uh

patrick replies, taking his teddy and pacifier to his bed where he curled up.
~~~

petewentzonahike: okay, well, what do you want to talk about, hon? oh! do you wanna call? we haven't called in a while!

trick_trick_trickypie: yeah!! you do it?
~~~

pete smiles, nodding some as he hits the video call button.

"hey, baby!" pete smiles big, waving as patrick answers. "how are you?"

patrick giggles quietly, waving back. "hiii," he smiles. "'m okay!"

"that's good, honey. how was school?"

"yucky!" patrick pouts. "teachers yell an' gross, and bullies push me an' laugh! they yuck."

"oh," pete frowns. "well, I'm sorry, patty. but did anything good happen? I'm sure it wasn't all bad!"

patrick shakes his head. "yuck." was all he muttered in response.

"well," pete says softly, thinking for a moment. "you still feelin' yucky? what can I do to help?"

"a little..." patrick mumbled. "buh ish okay! I hab aws'en." he says, showing pete his teddy.

"yeah, I see!" pete smiles, waving at the bear. "hi, awsten! you gonna keep me and 'tricky company?"

patrick giggles as pete talks to his bear. he makes him nod in response, smiling behind the teddy's head.

"that's good, I'm glad." pete chuckles. "hey! where'd my baby go?"

"ah!" patrick giggles, popping his head up from behind awsten. "'m here!"

"there he is!" pete smiles, watching patrick play with his teddy bear.
~~~

a few hours of patrick going back and forth between playing with awsten, talking to pete, and playing peek-a-boo, he started to get sleepy.

"awh, is my little one sleepy?" pete coos on the other side of the screen.

patrick pulls his hands away from his droopy eyelids quickly, shaking his head. "nuh uh! 'm 'wake! 'm wakies, see? 'm nah s'eepy. dada s'eepy!"

"dada's not sleepy, you silly bear!" pete chuckles, smiling at the boy. "I think baby boy's sleepy."

patrick whines, shaking his head as he argues, "'m big boy! 'm 'wake!"

pete laughs, shaking his head in response. "c'mon, baby, we both know you're sleepy! why don't you take a nap? I'll be right here when you wake up!"

patrick pouts, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "hmph," he sounds, curling up under his blanky.

"are you taking a nap, sweetheart?"

"shh!"

pete chuckled, watching the little get situated. "alright, alright." he mumbled. "sleep well, honey. I love you, and I'll be right here when you wake up."

patrick smiles, hiding his face in his teddy's head. "nigh nigh, dada."

and with that, patrick was off for his nap.

a few hours pass, and just as promised, pete was still there, waiting for patrick to wake up.