shower thoughts

i'm in the shower, sitting under the water and all I can think of is you.
how much I want you here with me.
how much I want you in here with me as the water flows over us both.
I would even take a bath, more so prefer it.
oh how I wish you could be here with me, bathing one another, staying close to each other.
I wish we could be together.
you sat between either leg, back to me, head rested on my chest as I wash your hair.
and even the other way around.
we would sit together in the calm water as it slowly cools.
it would be so nice would it not?
just you and me in the most intimate of settings.

"this is what you think about in the shower?" patrick chuckles, reading over the words again, a small smile on his face.

"well, yeah sometimes. a lot of times I just sit and think, and a lot of times, I'm thinking about you. not every thought I have in the shower is sexual, y'know?" pete pouts, taking his journal back from the boy who stole it.

patrick nods some, walking to pete as he went to put away the notebook. "I think it's sweet." he said quietly, hugging the taller from behind. "that you're thinking about that rather than other things."

"thanks," pete mumbles, unsure what he was meant to say.

patrick just smiled, turning pete around and giving him a quick kiss. "let's go cuddle, hm?"

pete smiles, nodding at his boyfriend before taking him to the bed for a nice, long cuddle session.

it's really short I know
but I wrote it in the shower
shhh